• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    This fight was similar to the fight of Sal Sanchez against Azumah Nelson
    Don't swear to the gods, please.

Comment

Facts

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      That is the kind of beating that changes a guys mind and puts him in touch with his mortality. He just got his face rearranged for 45 minutes, he's not even going to look the same.
      Time to find a new vocation.
      Totally outclassed.
      It was arrogance that beat Dogboe(as well as those uppercuts)
      Shame on his corner.
      Kid might be ruined.

Comment

https://goo.gl/images/2LGhGi

Comment

Hopefully Navarrete gives up his job and focuses full time on boxing because he has a lot of momentum now and is a really solid fighter. His ring movement was excellent and his game plan perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Hopefully Navarrete gives up his job and focuses full time on boxing because he has a lot of momentum now and is a really solid fighter. His ring movement was excellent and his game plan perfection.
            He will.

He had to work and train at the same time.

But now his life changed.

I want to see him fight against Danny Román or Vargas in a great unification

Comment

Better conditioning?

Navarrete have a lot of stamina.
              I forgot what round but he got tired and started backpedaling, he needs to work on that. Timmy noticed this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                I thought it was an atrocious fight. I was yelling at my iPad for Dogboe’s corner to stop the fight but they refused. He was taking the kind of shot that don’t knock you out cold but are repeated over the long term to the head. His face was so swollen I’d be surprised if he didn’t suffer some form of irreparable damage to the brain or equilibrium. It was a crime that his corner refused to stop it. I distinctly remember him coming from rounds 10 and 11 and he did not look at all there. The kind of damage he took could kill a young fighter. How quick we forget what happened to Stevenson whose life will never be the same
                Stevenson should of retired a while back, I mean the guy's 41 years old, that's ancient for a boxer.

Yeah, Dogboe took an ugly beating but he was still able to fight, he always had that puncher's chance and he was still dangerous even when hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  I forgot what round but he got tired and started backpedaling, he needs to work on that. Timmy noticed this too.
                  He thrown 80 punches by round.

That was because Dogboe landed on him some bombs, not because he got tired.

Look how he ends the fight, landing a lot of punches

Comment

Working...
                  X