Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter Nick Diaz call out Roy Jones to a boxing match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_Dee View Post
    who is nick diaz?? anyone?
    nick diaz is actually one of my favorite mma fighters. kind of a journey man. he's got some real good wins, and some tough losses. solid mma skills all around.

that said, roy kills this kid in a boxing match.

Comment

If an MMA fighter is in a boxing match, do you think there'd be a chance that if their opponent slipped and fell the MMA training might kick in and they'd dive on top and start groud & pounding?

Comment

This guy must be joking Roy Jones could beat the **** out of him and his whole camp in one night. This ****er must like getting the crap beat out of him.

Comment

lmao at nick Diaz, the clown

even a 60 year old Jones would kill Diaz.

Comment

LOL @ Jones getting 100% of the votes so far.

Comment

roy will khtfo!!!!

Comment

Diaz is it, well Diaz, why don't you start practicing falling down. What part of this don't they get, no MMA fighter will ever beat a pro boxer in the ring. They are professional punchers, not part-timers.

Comment

I can now only wonder....has Nick Diaz ever seen a a Roy Jones fight? If so what makes him think: Yes I have the speed, experience, and technique to beat this guy.

Comment

These mma guys thinking they could box against boxers start to annoy me. Most boxers understand that they dont stand much chance against mma guys in mma fights, why dont mma guys understand that the same goes for boxing?
                    I used to think it would be a waste of time for roy to fight some mma guys but now i think he should put them back in their proper place, flat out on the canvas. Roy should let those mma guys line up if they want to then he can take them out, challange adamek and retire as a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by ALL TIME GREAT View Post
                      He doesnt need too....
                      You don't think a Prime Roy could beat Calzaghe? Roy's chin aint that bad either...

Comment

Working...
                      X