Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i see how no one talks about the facts that kanye west stated....

all they do (liberals) , or should I say, all they CAN DO is make fun of him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      Trump makes Erdoğan bend the knee. Anyone tired of winning yet?
      I know you’re lonely.

I found you a bride you smelly Englishman.

I’m sure you can get past the fishy odor on this whale....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-12-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        I know you’re lonely.

I found you a bride you smelly Englishman.

I’m sure you can past the fishy odor on this whale....:rofl

U mad Pedro?

Last edited by denium; 10-12-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          i see how no one talks about the facts that kanye west stated....

all they do (liberals) , or should I say, all they CAN DO is make fun of him.....
          Libtards loved Kanye when he told W to **** off. Then he wears a MAGA hat and he's suddenly a "house negro" and a nutcase.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            i see how no one talks about the facts that kanye west stated....

Excellent point.

No one is refuting a word West said, but are instead attacking him with insults.

That's typical of liberals. We see it here every day. They cant debate the facts, so they just hurl insults.

Comment

Libtards loved Kanye when he told W to **** off. Then he wears a MAGA hat and he's suddenly a "house negro" and a nutcase.
              In other words they change their view on him based on the things he says and does?

O....k?

I don't have an opinion on Kanye as I haven't really been following that whole thing, but how is this even a point?

If Trump came out tomorrow praising Hilary Clinton's views, would your opinion of him change or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Excellent point.

No one is refuting a word West said, but are instead attacking him with insults.

That's typical of liberals. We see it here every day. They cant debate the facts, so they just hurl insults.
                Exactly, what's the issue here?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  In other words they change their view on him based on the things he says and does?

O....k?

I don't have an opinion on Kanye as I haven't really been following that whole thing, but how is this even a point?

If Trump came out tomorrow praising Hilary Clinton's views, would your opinion of him change or no?
                  my suggestion would be to watch the whole thing.... and really listen to his talking points when they are made.... they are extremely good topics that, for example, democrats refuse to acknowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

O....k?

If Trump came out tomorrow praising Hilary views, would your opinion of him change or no?
                    What's he said and done that's so horrifying?

The left hate Trump so much they will character assassinate anyone who speaks a good word about him.

Re Hillary, i'd disagree with him and move on. I wouldn't claim he's mentally ill ffs.

Comment

What's a regard?
                      It’s French for ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X