OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, roasted by Moore.

Comment

• Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politi...lem/index.html

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          WTF? I posted the article. No matter what you may think, wealth inequality got greater under Obama.

Dude you can't be serious. There was no free phone plan.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

Healthcare wasn't completely free so stop overexaggerating. Preventive care that gets an “A” or “B” rating has to be covered without any cost sharing by patients as long as they use a provider in their health insurance network. Routine vaccines for adults and children that are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices have to be covered for free as well, including flu shots, tetanus, and HPV vaccines, among others.

http://time.com/money/collection-pos...are-obamacare/

What free utilities? you made that up. he wanted the internet to be treated as a utility in an effort to better manage it.

Free college-he wanted free community college 2 year programs for because a high school diploma is not enough for success in the economy and society. This isn't for leeches-its for those that can't afford the cost of a full 4 year institution.

Free housing-where did he do that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.846d3c8c26b1

You have very little fact in your post, The sad thing is you will believe whatever some non black Obama hating person tells you without checking for yourself.

DO you ever research anything or do you just get depressed/drunk and rant about stuff you see on conservative sites?
          Lmao...

Phones are funded by telecoms... who then past the cost to customers, the taxpayers....

Telecoms pay taxes right,, so taxpayer money goes to free phones for the leeches..

Same thing with everything you mentioned..

Free college,,, leeches,,, Get a student loan like everyone else

Free healthcare

Free housing,,,... or are people in the ghettos now making mortgage payments

And you didn’t name the polices obama had to combat wealth inequality..

You just showed all the freebies the leeches get for voting democratic..

Lmao at “telecoms pay for the phones, not taxpayers”
          Where do the telecoms get the money to offset the cost for free phones...

This is why we call you grubers, and I have said many times you would smart of you weren’t so dumb..

Big Dunn- telecoms pay for obamaphones

Reality- telecoms raise prices and add cost of obamaphones to taxpayers cell phone bills, so in reality taxpayers footing the bill..
          You are an idiot and think taxpayers don’t get charged higher by telecoms, and telecoms out of their own profits pay for obamaphones,,

You obviously dont pay a cell phone bill or you would realize this

Ps I don’t listen to any conservative media... I listen to all liberal stuff and then correct them on their bullshyt

So once again please name all the policies that obama did to combat wealth inequality

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Adam Ali, you got schooled.
            Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao...

Phones are funded by telecoms... who then past the cost to customers, the taxpayers....

Telecoms pay taxes right,, so taxpayer money goes to free phones for the leeches..

Same thing with everything you mentioned..

Free college,,, leeches,,, Get a student loan like everyone else

Free healthcare

Free housing,,,... or are people in the ghettos now making mortgage payments

And you didn’t name the polices obama had to combat wealth inequality..

You just showed all the freebies the leeches get for voting democratic..

Lmao at “telecoms pay for the phones, not taxpayers”
            Where do the telecoms get the money to offset the cost for free phones...

This is why we call you grubers, and I have said many times you would smart of you weren’t so dumb..

Big Dunn- telecoms pay for obamaphones

Reality- telecoms raise prices and add cost of obamaphones to taxpayers cell phone bills, so in reality taxpayers footing the bill..
            You are an idiot and think taxpayers don’t get charged higher by telecoms, and telecoms out of their own profits pay for obamaphones,,

You obviously dont pay a cell phone bill or you would realize this

Ps I don’t listen to any conservative media... I listen to all liberal stuff and then correct them on their bullshyt

So once again please name all the policies that obama did to combat wealth inequality
            No I didn’t

Here is my response that ko’s Him

How does he school me of he doesn’t answer my question of naming obamas policies that battle wealth inequality?

How does he school me when my retort crushes him?

How big of an idiot to you have to be with agreeing with bigdunn?

This is why you guys bottom of the barrel. You literally have the critical thinking skills of children..

“Telecoms pay the tax not consumers”. Lmao at you idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Sugar Adam Ali libs gonna lib, no matter how much you debate with them they are too hard-headed to change their views
              I know,, but I get bored so I pass the time by crushing them and pushing their shyt in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                No I didn’t

Here is my response that ko’s Him

How does he school me of he doesn’t answer my question of naming obamas policies that battle wealth inequality?

How does he school me when my retort crushes him?

How big of an idiot to you have to be with agreeing with bigdunn?

This is why you guys bottom of the barrel. You literally have the critical thinking skills of children..

“Telecoms pay the tax not consumers”. Lmao at you idiots
                Caught me when i was about to sleep but i wll oblige.

A new examination from the Council of Economic Advisers credits the Obama presidency for the most aggressive and successful attempt to reduce inequality in half a century. “President Obama has overseen the largest increase in federal investment to reduce inequality since the Great Society,” the economists write.
                But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reached the exact same conclusion in June. It found that the federal government is doing more to reduce inequality right now than any time on record, going back at least 35 years. The gap between the rich and poor is as wide as ever judging by before-tax income (e.g., wages and capital gains). But judging by after-tax income, the CBO found that income inequality is no higher than it was in 2000, and Obama’s policies have done more to reduce inequality in the last few years than any other time on record
                In other words, Obama’s economic policies have fought the stubborn forces of economic inequality to something of standstill. How has he done it? President Obama’s anti-inequality crusade has three main pillars.
                First, the centerpiece of Obama’s anti-inequality legacy is the policy that bears his name. Obamacare, a.k.a., the Affordable Care Act, has reduced the uninsured rate from about 16 percent in 2010 to less than 9 percent today, the lowest level in U.S. history. Health insurance is not yet universal, but it is in the process of universalizing, thanks to the president’s landmark bill.

Second, several subtle yet significant tax changes under Obama have made the tax code more progressive. The stimulus bill passed in 2009, a.k.a., the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (or, simply, the Recovery Act), included the most important changes. The law created the Making Work Pay credit, expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit and Child Tax Credit, and created new tax credits, like the American Opportunity Tax Credit for college attendees. Most of these measures have been extended through 2017. The most significant change to the tax code since 2010 has been the eleventh-hour agreement to extend the Bush tax cuts for all families except for an increase in the top tax rate for households making more than $450,000 and an increase in the estate tax rate to 40 percent.

Third, the Obama administration has supported initiatives outside of the tax code and health care policy to help the poor and middle class. They have been advocates for higher minimum wages at the national level, which have arguably buoyed the state-by-state effort to raise minimum wages toward $15 in richer areas. They supported extended unemployment benefits while long-term unemployment was perhaps the country’s most insidious economic plague. Unemployment insurance kept more than 11 million people out of poverty in Obama’s first term, according to Census analysis. The president also expanded Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) and Temporary Aid to Needy Families (grants that states can use for a variety of measures including helping the poor). His Department of Education spent more than $60 billion to support states’ education budgets and prevent more layoffs of teachers and administrators. In sum, he grew anti-inequality spending more than any president, as a share of GDP.
                https://www.theatlantic.com/business...uality/501620/

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Caught me when i was about to sleep but i wll oblige.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...uality/501620/

Lmao....

Yet wealth inequality was at historical highs under obama.

So you name all the programs for leeches

None of that battles wealth inequality, all it does is support people that can’t support themselves..

it doesn’t make them more productive which would lead hem to more wealth that would decrease the gap

It’s all, “obama gave the poor this, obama gave the poor that”.

He gave them freebies... he gave them nothing that will get themselves out of poverty, he gave them nothing to battle wealth inequality.,,

Do you actually think these people will become self sufficient and be productive and create their own wealth?

Or did obama just give them freebies to keep voting democrat?

Do you actually believe this stuff raises people out of poverty and makes them earn more and wealth inequality decreases?

Giving free healthcare makes someone earn more? That’s your logic

Comment

• "Obama tried to do more to reduce income inequality" is not a fact...............lol...jus thought i would point that out before someone posts that again

Welfare programs make poor people dependent on the state thus they dont get a job and strive to improve financially

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao....

Yet wealth inequality was at historical highs under obama.

So you name all the programs for leeches

None of that battles wealth inequality, all it does is support people that can’t support themselves..

it doesn’t make them more productive which would lead hem to more wealth that would decrease the gap

It’s all, “obama gave the poor this, obama gave the poor that”.

He gave them freebies... he gave them nothing that will get themselves out of poverty, he gave them nothing to battle wealth inequality.,,

Do you actually think these people will become self sufficient and be productive and create their own wealth?

Or did obama just give them freebies to keep voting democrat?

Do you actually believe this stuff raises people out of poverty and makes them earn more and wealth inequality decreases?

Giving free healthcare makes someone earn more? That’s your logic
                      Originally posted by jas View Post
                      "Obama tried to do more to reduce income inequality" is not a fact...............lol...jus thought i would point that out before someone posts that again

Welfare programs make poor people dependent on the state thus they dont get a job and strive to improve financially
                      i see both of you don't know how to address problems. Tune in this evening when i have more time. i will try and set y'all straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X