Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Deal With DAZN is 11 Fights, $365 Million Guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Both Hearn and the DAZN man said it's an 8 year deal, so that's what I'm going with.
    Nope, I'll go with what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Yeah IDK what the fuk he was thinking was making GGG's eyes alll pink and watery????

Like I said I watch that part in SLOW motion every chance I get. GGG is no longer a MexiCAN. Hes a MexiCANT now that Canelo beat the CAN out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Nope, I'll go with what I said.
        Is your name Dan Rafael?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Is your name Dan Rafael?
          Is your name Eddie Hearn? Smarten up. Please go on about how DAZN is "exclusive" to Matchroom.

Comment

• CANELO SIGNS THE RICHEST DEAL IN SPORTS HISTORY!

Congratulations to CANELO & GBP ,Eddie Hearn & DAZN.

Good luck to all parties involved going forward.

I will definitely will subscribe to DAZN!

🇲🇽🥊👑CANELO #1 P4P☝️

Comment

• REMEMBER MY FRIENDS..........LUCK IS ONLY FOR THE MEDIOCRE!!!!!!!CANELO DOING HIS THANG! For an 11 yr gig, that contract has unbelievable amounts of clauses!!!
              C.Y.A. Anybody following me here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                If Eddie can't deliver Oscar will take his job.

It's not like Oscar has proven himself to be some great promoter. Eddie's track record is infinitely better than Oscar, who basically is Canelo's personal promoter at this stage.

Eddie promotes more than 50 fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Anyone who thinks Lara won that fight without throwing punches and supposedly is a technician yet had a terrible connect rate while Canelo almost doubled landed power punches dont know sht about boxing.

Lara vs. Canelo 107 landed 28% Jab 22%. Well below his average because he fkn ran.

Lara vs Hurd 176 landed 31%. Lara also threw 186 more.

Those body shots fuked Lara up. And anyone their live saw the entire time in between rounds them working on his body while his facial expressions were showing obvious pain.

Floyd vs. Canelo 232 landed 46% Jab 139 42%

Thats how stats should look if your a TRUE boxing wizard like Lara claims to be wins.

Casual fkn fans ALWAYS ignore body work. Because they have NEVER had one knock the wind out of them. Its the WORST way to get TKO'd. Your lying their and cant even fkn breath! Or even get up.

Go watch Liam Smith. Paulie M. against Egginton, and Oscar/Hopkins. Watch thise guys trying to get up and cant even breathe...
                  I agree.

Good post, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Is your name Eddie Hearn? Smarten up. Please go on about how DAZN is "exclusive" to Matchroom.
                    I've proved in this thread that I'm not one of those guys who thinks that, on the internet, he is always right. And I posted a video of the DAZN CEO saying, "There is 8 years worth of money there. And I'm sure, if it all works well, we'll be doing it for another 8 years, then another years"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Anyone who thinks Lara won that fight without throwing punches and supposedly is a technician yet had a terrible connect rate while Canelo almost doubled landed power punches dont know sht about boxing.

Lara vs. Canelo 107 landed 28% Jab 22%. Well below his average because he fkn ran.

Lara vs Hurd 176 landed 31%. Lara also threw 186 more.

Those body shots fuked Lara up. And anyone their live saw the entire time in between rounds them working on his body while his facial expressions were showing obvious pain.

Floyd vs. Canelo 232 landed 46% Jab 139 42%

Thats how stats should look if your a TRUE boxing wizard like Lara claims to be wins.

Casual fkn fans ALWAYS ignore body work. Because they have NEVER had one knock the wind out of them. Its the WORST way to get TKO'd. Your lying their and cant even fkn breath! Or even get up.

Go watch Liam Smith. Paulie M. against Egginton, and Oscar/Hopkins. Watch thise guys trying to get up and cant even breathe...
                      Interesting post from you.

Because according to the CompuBox punch stats you are using to "prove" that Canelo beat Lara - GGG beat Canelo by a much wider margin in both their fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X