Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'll Always Find A Way To Beat John Ryder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    Smith has just lost all of his non-liverpoool fans. Stinker of a performance and a bellend afterwards.
    all 3 of them.

Comment

This hyped dude wanna face Canelo. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Smith has just lost all of his non-liverpoool fans. Stinker of a performance and a bellend afterwards.
        Maybe some of his hometown fans too. Lots of boos from Liverpool last Saturday after decision was announced.

Comment

No you won't

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            all 3 of them.
            Worst of all, Smith now fights like Pricey. Something funny in that scouse oxygen these days. Dude forgot he was a giant The future isn't so bright.

Comment

He means getting dodgy judges..

Comment

losing is part of sports and callum lost. g-ayweather ruined boxing with this mythical no loss record bullcrap when floyd really lost to castillo. That being said canelo really has 5 L's but due to politics its different.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                  losing is part of sports and callum lost. g-ayweather ruined boxing with this mythical no loss record bullcrap when floyd really lost to castillo. That being said canelo really has 5 L's but due to politics its different.
                  damn is that a recent mugshot of the atomic bull!?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Benevidez is not yet proven hes truly special in any way imho. I think Smith would still do better against him than Ryder due to size matching up instead of the "AJ weakness "towards smaller fighters.
                    Lol. Weakness towards smaller fighters? All Smith has fought are smaller, Euro-lvl guys like Ryder. Even more convinced Benavidez batters him after that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
                      Lol. Weakness towards smaller fighters? All Smith has fought are smaller, Euro-lvl guys like Ryder. Even more convinced Benavidez batters him after that performance.
                      I didn't say I think Smith stands a chance, I'm just saying Benevidez isn't some unstoppable beast & smith will at least put up a better fight when he can try using his jab & range like vs Groves who was miles better than Ryder obviously. Don't get it twisted I have always said nelo batters Smith like he already did his lil'er big brobro to the tumtum Benevidez is the only smw who stands a chance against nelo though

Comment

Working...
                      X