Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Weighs In Even Lower Than For Ortiz Fight; Fury 256.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    The human body can recover remarkably.

Fury is going to bully Wilder and bring him to his knees like Margarito did to Cotto.

WAR FURY!!!!
    Well the first sentence of your statement was correct. Fury rose from the grave in the 12th! There is no doubt Deontay has the biggest punch in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Told you he couldn't avoid the right hand! Lmao but respect to the gypsy king for rising from the grave in the 12th round. I thought Fury won the fight.
      He avoided it lots of times and made Wilder look silly, just like I knew he would.

I also said to someone else that even if Fury is winning the fight in the 12th round I still will be on the edge of my seat because Wilder is dangerous at all times.... and he nearly got KO'd but for the most miraculous beat of the count I have ever seen.

Respect to Wilder for persevering but there is no doubt in my mind who the better boxer is. Wilder is a dangerous puncher no doubt, but Fury is different gravy, even at 60-80% he beat Wilder in his own backyard. 115-111 on my scorecards lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        He avoided it lots of times and made Wilder look silly, just like I knew he would.

I also said to someone else that even if Fury is winning the fight in the 12th round I still will be on the edge of my seat because Wilder is dangerous at all times.... and he nearly got KO'd but for the most miraculous beat of the count I have ever seen.

Respect to Wilder for persevering but there is no doubt in my mind who the better boxer is. Wilder is a dangerous puncher no doubt, but Fury is different gravy, even at 60-80% he beat Wilder in his own backyard. 115-111 on my scorecards lol
        114-112 Fury on mine. I thought the partying would catch up to Tyson and in a way it did. Vintage Fury doesn't get hit like that in the 12th but he showed an unbelievable heart to get up from that. Props to the ref for not immediately stopping the fight because that looked pretty vicious. Fury will be better sharper in the rematch. This fight was thrilling! Was worth the ppv!

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          You just candle handle facts. Ortiz has had one semi decent win and knocked over a load of bums, simple as that. The first time he truly stepped up, he got stopped. Can you deny any of that? No, because it's the truth.

Hearn signed Ortiz and put him on cards. It's not Hearn's fault that he struggled to do anything with Malik Scott. When fighters like Chisora are good enough to get to Scott and Ortiz isn't, it becomes a hard sell. He stunk the place out every time he fought. He had a chance to put himself in the picture and failed because he's not on that level.

Ortiz's reputation was built on hype, certainly not his ability, because he has never achieved anything except pretty much always beating low ranked fighters.

I understand the sweet science. That's why i state facts, not just get caught up in the hype like you do and over hype these fighters who haven't done anything.
          Dude I'm a student of the sweet science far from just a fan. Is it's ortizs fault the heavyweight division is not that competitive? Can you deny that? Did you see his stellar performance last night? 4 jabs followed by check rights... If you even know what that means. Again if Ortiz is a bum why is AJ and Whyte avoiding him? Come on dude.. Then you are comparing apples to oranges... All styles make fights. Not because one guy beat another in one round yet it takes Ortiz 10 rounds.... Styles man....styles

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            114-112 Fury on mine. I thought the partying would catch up to Tyson and in a way it did. Vintage Fury doesn't get hit like that in the 12th but he showed an unbelievable heart to get up from that. Props to the ref for not immediately stopping the fight because that looked pretty vicious. Fury will be better sharper in the rematch. This fight was thrilling! Was worth the ppv!
            Fury's problem in the 12th was he was moving forward and pressing the fight when he was clearly ahead, he should have been more cautious and went back foot...... Fury done this too much in the fight IMO - he stayed on the outside against the biggest puncher in the division and walked him down too much.

Mistake from Fury in the 12th doing that.... and yes! that ref could have easily waved his hands after 5 seconds and Wilder would have got the KO! Instead we got the undertaker rising and then taking ti to Wilder the rest of the round! lol

Credit to the referee, I thought he was excellent... didn't even notice him most of the fight TBH.... and giving Fury that extra second in the last round and letting him continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              You certainly lack humility and probably discount the idea you could be wrong, so I'm REALLY looking forward to hear what you say after the fight. You may be the one "Getting Owned".
              Yea what now? Lol...Wilder did everything I said he would and blamed the fight on his weight...he blamed it on the weight among other things bc he knows he lost....

Funny you were certainly looking forward to responding..what happened? Luckily for you I just happened to come across this one as I didn't actually pay much mind bc it's just daily on here..so heres a reminder....lol

oh yea...
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-08-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Lighter version of Wilder is better. He used to weight 225-230 pounds in 2015-2016 & he looked terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Yea what now? Lol...Wilder did everything I said he would and blamed the fight on his weight...he blamed it on the weight among other things bc he knows he lost....

Funny you were certainly looking forward to responding..what happened? Luckily for you I just happened to come across this one as I didn't actually pay much mind bc it's just daily on here..so heres a reminder....lol

oh yea...
                  Yes, Wilder lost, so you were right. He proved that he can't outbox a mobile and excellent boxer who had height and reach advantage. I'm not ready to close the book on Wilder until after he fights Joshua and rematches Fury. Remember, "Patience is a Virtue!"

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                    Whyte is in a much bigger fight financially and was in his last fight too, both PPV fights. He can make far more fighting Chisora on PPV in the UK. It's really irrelevant if Ortiz is any good or not when that's the case. It's not a duck, Ortiz would do the same in Whyte's position if he could.

As for AJ, his last fight was against a more proven fighter and the fight before that was a unification fight against a fellow champ. Ortiz would actually be a step down from those guys in terms of what they have achieved. He's actually fighting more proven fighters.
                    That's why many boxing channels created a poll and wanted the Ortiz VS Whyte.....as far as aj him and Hearn avoided Luis. Your so called sweet science knowledge is losing its credibility as all you to is cut and paste the same thing to everyone. I don't even think you realize what happened with the aj VS Ortiz situation.... It's not really online any more but we will see if you even know.... Granted ortizs boxing ability throwing triple jabs and landing with speed, power and accuracy.... The man is a better boxer than whtye period..... Well son I just don't know the sweet science as a fan but also as a student of the science... Plus I'm a professional boxer. Let's hear what you know about these three boxers.... Aj, Ortiz and Whyte.... Since you know all about it research should be easy just come back as to why they did not fight Ortiz... Now if you know so much of the sweet science then please enlighten me on what his 3rd jab was called when fighting on the wilder/fury undercard... So I'll be waiting....my guess is you're a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

oh yea...
                      In your opinion how many rounds did wilder win besides the knockdown rounds..... Wlder did throw more but landed less. How many rounds are you thinking he won on the aggressiveness I personally gave him the 2nd and slight edge in the 7th.... Other than that windmill was to eager

Comment

Working...
                      X