Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Weighs In Even Lower Than For Ortiz Fight; Fury 256.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    So if that’s true, if Ortiz is nothing but a failed hype machine with only one semi decent win...why did Joshua avoid him? Why did Whyte avoid him?
    Whyte is in a much bigger fight financially and was in his last fight too, both PPV fights. He can make far more fighting Chisora on PPV in the UK. It's really irrelevant if Ortiz is any good or not when that's the case. It's not a duck, Ortiz would do the same in Whyte's position if he could.

As for AJ, his last fight was against a more proven fighter and the fight before that was a unification fight against a fellow champ. Ortiz would actually be a step down from those guys in terms of what they have achieved. He's actually fighting more proven fighters.
    Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-01-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superarms1 View Post
      Sorry man most ppl get off the high and it doesn't speed up the metabolism. You must be smoking bunk azz weed dude. Weed is not crack . what planet are you from...just saying
      You didn't actually respond to my crappy post, but yeah, I'd just woken up and made a stupid post which you quoted. I know. Haha.

Comment

• It's interesting how many people in this thread are advocating Fury use his weight to tangle up and smother Wilder in order to wear him out. I seem to remember Klitschko recieved quite some criticism for using those very same tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
          Well it really depends on the fighter and what stage of career their in. Usually high contact training like sparring is completely taken away and things like weight training are wound way down, but many are still working on movement and endurance. Obviously technique, but they are still doing pad and bag work to stay sharp. So yes training is reduced, but they are still going at a pretty high level. And like I said, you have to take into account that they need not only re-hydrate what they have loss in training, but they also have to pre-hydrate for their 12 round fight.
          Good stuff - nice insight

Comment

• Just watched showtime daily access..why Wilder so pissed off they ask him to take his clothes off for the weigh in.

Comment

• Usyk and wilder almost weight the same? They should get that fight going asap. Closest to usyk weight and not a finesse fighter.

Comment

• anorexic beyonce wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Can't use that logic. People were using that same line of reasoning when Fury went against Vlad. Look what happenned
                  That is true.
                  I think this fight could easily go either way. We’ve seen both of them knock guys out early and in later rounds. So might just come down to that “one punch” instead of conditioning.

Showtime played a bunch of both of their fights today and could be a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Stick man will never be heavy because he constantly smokes weed. Fury should of come in 10 pounds lighter. Pick-em odds fight to me.
                    Wow! You obviously have NO IDEA what weed does to you? Do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      He will avoid it many times. Don't be surprised if he punches himself off balance a few times in this fight and looks stupid in there.

See you in 24 hours lol
                      Told you he couldn't avoid the right hand! Lmao but respect to the gypsy king for rising from the grave in the 12th round. I thought Fury won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X