• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Gloves Clean??

How we can clean boxing gloves??

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
    How we can clean boxing gloves??
    Put an antibacterial DRY bar of soap in each glove after use. Should help with the smell and cleanliness.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Put an antibacterial DRY bar of soap in each glove after use. Should help with the smell and cleanliness.
      Is this a specialty item? Or, a bar of soap w/ antibac properties?

I use an athletic equipment disinfectant spray. I won't share the brand because I'm pissed at them because every bottle has cracked and leaked before the product was finished.
      It does a bang-up job though. I sweat a lot and my Winnings have zero smell after nearly 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Is this a specialty item? Or, a bar of soap w/ antibac properties?

I use an athletic equipment disinfectant spray. I won't share the brand because I'm pissed at them because every bottle has cracked and leaked before the product was finished.
        It does a bang-up job though. I sweat a lot and my Winnings have zero smell after nearly 5 years.
        I wouldnt suggest anything like Dove they break easily. Dial has held up because it takes some moisture well but of course I wouldnt recommend throwing the bar soap in right after training.

Comment

Thanks for your kind suggestion..

Comment

shove that motherfucker in thier

https://www.amazon.com/Silica-Desicc...dp/B004N6JQFW/

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Thats what she said!

Comment

Careful with dessicants, too much will fuq up the leather in your gloves over time. Use something more mild, like cedar shavings in a little pouch. I had the wife make some for me but just ended up using the sports spray instead.

Comment

Working...
                X