Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather would be more wise to "duck" Khan than Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Khan would get caught lunging in too much. Floyd would have to create distance and use a jab a lot, his reach is longer than Khan's. If he can make Khan over-reach because of his reach, thats where he will exploit him.

Comment

Khan is nowhere near as good as Pacquiao, but why would Floyd take the risk of fighting a guy like Khan when he can make many times the money against Manny? Khan is a risky enough style to deal with that it would honestly be a really stupid move for Floyd to favor that matchup over Pacquiao.

Comment

if you listen to paulie and al's pro-Haymon propaganda, i'm sure you could be led to think that Thurman and Khan will do better against Floyd than Manny. but everyone wants to see Floyd/Manny; don't buy into their bs! If you do, we'll be screwed out of the one fight we've all wanted to see for years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
          well with his interview on showtime it just looks like he is ready to come out with some BS to duck the fight...

i used to really like floyd,
          but it comes to a point when you get bored of 12 round decisions
          Duck what fight? Boxing isn't all about getting a knockout.

Comment

Khan can beat him.
            he is legit
            would be a biggggggg upset

Comment

pac, lara> con

Comment

Mayweather would finally get a KO win if he fought Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                  only thing that can hurt floyd is khans hands speed other than that floyd exceeds him
                  he can't exceed something he can't outpunch.

btw your sig...did I just see a 7 punch combo from ali and nothing landed?

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    I think Pacquiao has aged too much in the last couple years. Speed is down, power is down, and stamina is way low. If he does get the fight maybe he does put everything he has and we see the old manny but im just going based on what I've seen recently. Khan is in his prime, lightning quick hands, much bigger than Floyd, and can box well. I firmly believe he gives Mayweather more of a fight than Pacquiao.

Just my two cents
                    lets not kid ourselves if floyd signs to fight pac people will say its only to avoid khan its predictable around here

Comment

Exactly.
                      Khan has lonnngggg arms and range.along with speed and punch selection.floyd is outmatched.he will compete .but khan will alexander him

Would be a huuuuggggeee upset

Comment

Working...
                      X