No announcement yet.

Mayweather would be more wise to "duck" Khan than Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather would be more wise to "duck" Khan than Pac

I think Pacquiao has aged too much in the last couple years. Speed is down, power is down, and stamina is way low. If he does get the fight maybe he does put everything he has and we see the old manny but im just going based on what I've seen recently. Khan is in his prime, lightning quick hands, much bigger than Floyd, and can box well. I firmly believe he gives Mayweather more of a fight than Pacquiao.

Just my two cents

STFU

#fightpacquiao

Comment

Floyd aint Alexander and i dont think Khan has the power nor the experience to defeat someone like Mayweather even now, i do wish Floyd looked better than he did in his last fight but Khan still aint beating Mayweather, as far as pacquiao to me he still posesses a greater chance at beating Floyd then khan even now, despite certain aspects of manny not being what it once was he still showed a hell of a lot more in his last fight then amir did tonight as far as being a challenge to Floyd

Comment

How do you duck someone when the person you pick to fight is better than the guy you choose not to?

Comment

Khan looked excellent tonight. But we all know that Floyd's style is more suited designed for a guy Khan than it is for Pacquiao.

Comment

Khan can beat floyd he is legit. He just beat devon a world class top level top 5 147 pound fighter.top 25 p4p.

Khan is legit.
            Floyd imo chooses his opponents.
            All other fighters or most have to fight different styles.

He hasnt beat or fought anyone like khan. Khan has the tools and coach and sharpened style to give floyd a boxing lesson do to activity reach punch selection speed and range.

Floyd better fight berto now.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if floyd ducked both khan and pacman

khan would beat floyd

Comment

Floyd aint Alexander

Lmao
                says the guy that also watched alexander handle maidana better then floyd twice..lol

Triangle theories. Floyd fights slow plodders .hand picked.

No speed. He got dropped by zab after zab got beat up by baldomir.lol

Comment

This is why Floyd will not fight Khan.

At this point in their careers, Khan would most likely beat Floyd. He might even school him. Floyd is not that mobile anymore, and Khan is super mobile, super fast.

Khans ability to land, is pretty much the absolute best in the game.

Comment

only thing that can hurt floyd is khans hands speed other than that floyd exceeds him

Comment

Working...
                    X