Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury proved he's #1 HW. He also showed me why Crawford isn't P4P anything.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford has nothing to do with Fury. He has conquered multiple divisions already and now has the entire WW div shook. Fury is 6'-10" and weighs almost 350 pounds, has only fought in one division. Fury is a one division fighter while Crawford is conquering the boxing landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      how can a man weighing nearly three hundred pounds, can bounce on his toes in the center of the ring with so much energy and stamina and not get tired for twelve straight, consecutive rounds?
      Snickers.

Ruiz even said it gives him tons of energy, so maybe Tyson gorged a couple in the dressing room before the fight after hearing Ruiz say that.

That's why I had the thread asking if we should ban Snickers and other candy for 4 hours, because I speak from experience that the energy (though temporary) is legit.

Comment

ur threads are always a bit.... weird

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Crawford has nothing to do with Fury. He has conquered multiple divisions already and now has the entire WW div shook. Fury is 6'-10" and weighs almost 350 pounds, has only fought in one division. Fury is a one division fighter while Crawford is conquering the boxing landscape.
          Crawford has nobody shook. He got sonned by Spence on multiple occasions, dismissed by Thurman on TV at least twice. Nobody cares about Crawford because he's on the Top Rank side and hasn't beaten anybody clean since going to 147. So you can ignore his 147, leaving him with ONE credible division under his hat.

Crawford is conquering Top Rank and whoever Arum wants to give him next. So far he hasn't proven anything except that (A) his low blow game would have made Andrew Golota cry in pride and (B) while he has boxing skill, there's nothing special about him.

When you're in there against a guy who NSB claims is a "glass jaw", and you can't do what Danny Garcia did to a more damaged version of that guy, you can't be P4P. You failed to show the world that you are on the same level as a Danny Garcia. Danny Garcia failed to show he's on the same level as Thurman or Porter.

Remember, I don't go off "eye test". I care about what you did in the ring. So far, Crawford has done nothing at 147 but get asterisk wins and low blow a "glass jaw" out of frustration he couldn't KO him. Pacquiao never did that, Floyd never did that. Why's he held to a higher standard?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Snickers.

Ruiz even said it gives him tons of energy, so maybe Tyson gorged a couple in the dressing room before the fight after hearing Ruiz say that.

That's why I had the thread asking if we should ban Snickers and other candy for 4 hours, because I speak from experience that the energy (though temporary) is legit.
            Hell Nah, you're funny as fuck. Remember that Schwarz was also seen chewing on those snicker bars at the weigh in too but it didn't seem to do him much good though!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Snickers.

No, here's the deal. Carbohydrates like Snickers when they are ingested are metabolized and broken down through insulin which stores the sugar into energy.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Hell Nah, you're funny as fuck. Remember that Schwarz was also seen chewing on those snicker bars at the weigh in too but it didn't seem to do him much good though!
                It did him SOME good, I've never seen him throw punches that fast. And I've seen quite a few of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                X