Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Postol (who hits harder/ better chin)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Postol (who hits harder/ better chin)

Well, it's almost fight time.

We know this is a 50/50 fight.

So it's really hard to bet on someone here.

But, I'm down to who hits harder and has a better chin will prevail.

2 polls in one so vote twice. One for who hits harder, and who has a better chin.

THIS IS NOT A POLL ABOUT SKILL, SO PLS DON'T VOTE REGARDING THAT CATEGORY.

But you can talk about their skills in this thread and why that fighter will win.
    Crawford hits harder
    46.34%
    Postol hits harder
    9.76%
    Crawford has a better chin
    9.76%
    Postol has a better chin
    34.15%
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-20-2016, 12:15 AM.

In terms of what we've seen, Postol has faced the bigger puncher in Matthysse but Crawford clearly hits a lot harder. I got Crawford late stoppage, Postol KO's his opponent with frustration rather than power

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
      In terms of what we've seen, Postol has faced the bigger puncher in Matthysse but Crawford clearly hits a lot harder. I got Crawford late stoppage, Postol KO's his opponent with frustration rather than power
      Both are patient sharks. They fight with guile and timing which makes this a great fight to watch. I see both finding their spots. They are both good at finding their opponents openings.

So to this day.. I am still not sure who will win. Postol for me has a better chin, which means he can absorb more punishment, while on the other hand crawford has more power in his punches and can hurt anyone in the division.

So the poll result will help me decide who to bet on. I may be wrong
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Postol is also an undefeated champion, making this a legitimate unification fight, and one of the best matched fights of the year.....
        But it's also not a PPV fight, as neither man is a draw, and fans have questioned being asked to pay for a fight that, while great, does not include a major superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
          Postol is also an undefeated champion, making this a legitimate unification fight, and one of the best matched fights of the year.....
          But it's also not a PPV fight, as neither man is a draw, and fans have questioned being asked to pay for a fight that, while great, does not include a major superstar.
          I really don't care how much money these fighters get, or if it's on ppv or not. What I care about is great match ups and competitive fighting.

And this is a rare treat if you really are a fan of the sport. This is as good as it gets. It's a rarity to find a match up this tight.

A 50/50 match up is to me a must see bout and worth paying for. I can predict fire works in this fight. I can't wait.

Comment

Do not underestimate postol. Why the hell did Danny vacate and move up to WW watch the Mattyse fight we know why now. This is a die hard boxing fans fight. Postol is being counted out already. Well people you'll all in for a surprise. Postol isn't an easy fighter, he is tougher than what is expected. If crawford can't put this man down early, he'll be in for a surprise because he's gonna get a full roman bath of punches coming all over and it's going 12 rounds decision. From there the it could be either way.

Comment

Postol has shown the better chin and his power is proven at a higher level but I do suspect that Crawford maybe the slightly bigger puncher.

Comment

Definitely gonna be a war! Cant wait to watch it.

Comment

Postol hits harder after frustrating his opponent. But then Crawford hits hard when he's frustrated.

Comment

I voted Postol has a better chin. He took the punches of bomber Matthysse without flinching while Crawford was staggered several times by little Gamboa who doesn't hit as hard as Matthysse. Postol has a decent punch in both hands but he clearly doesn't hit as hard as Crawford who is a big puncher with both hands. I think Postol has a decent chance to win.The odds makers have Crawford a 4 or 5 to 1 betting favorite so I don't see how it could be called a 50/50 fight. Crawford is expected to win and if Postol wins it would be considered an upset. Any gambler who believes this is an even fight should bet on Postol and get back about 4 times what they bet if Postol wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X