Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You seem to not know jack sht about a broken nose. ESPECIALLY one that is JACKED up in three DIFFERENT locations like Mikey's was. I've seen MULTIPLE fights stopped by broken SHATTERED noses. Once you nose is DONE. You can't see or BREATH. And you have a MOUTH piece in your mouth so you can't breath out of your mouth or you'll get you JAW BROKEN.

Also you DUMB fuk! The Dr. even tried seeing if it was just shifted to the side and he could reset it. That's what he was doing Einstein. You would be a MORON to continue...But your stupid so and don't know sht. Was the fight even CLOSE to warrant continuing??? You actually just made the top 10 dumbest ppl on this site. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    LOL at the lengths you clowns will go to try to dress up your favorite fighters. Kev and I already explained to you what happened. We all know what we watched that night. You can try to put a band-aid on it all you want, and claim it was some great achievement on Mikey's part. We know however when the fight past the mid stage, Mikey was tiring and Salido was touching him up. Mikey got butted and got his nose broke, then b|tched out.

Comment

Dissing L is just dumb.

Comment

Mikey is a boxer puncher.. the perfect antidote to lomachenko

Comment

While he's right about those fights, they aren't his most notable opponents.

Beating guys like Russell and Walters seemingly so effortless is why people are holding him to such high regards. Mikey never faced anything close to those guys coming up, and let's not forget how Mikey was killing himself to fight in the lower divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Those ain't excuses, pal. Salido should've been disqualified or at least had two points taken away for all those low blows. Had the latter happened, Loma would've won the decision. It wasn't a pretty fight and Loma didn't look good early, but spare me this "Loma gat his ass whoop doe!" nonsense. Second, I'd hardly call Salido the better man. His tactics were disgraceful but I blame that idiot Laurence Cole more than anyone.
            Boxers should NEVER look at the referee to help them. Ortiz did it and got KTFO. Unless your Floyd Mayweather with Kenny "Mayweather" Bayless Jr. in the ring to protect you from even THROWN popcorn from the audience your not getting any help. Lomachenko adjusted and learned but he did it too late. Too be honest??? I think Garcia beats Loma. And I would bet big money on it. It won't be easy but style make fights and I don't think Loma would beat him...

Garcia is very rare talent. He's already admitted boxing is boring but he's just good at it. He came back from almost 3 years of retirement (With one soft fight) and went STRAIGHT at an UNDEFEATED Champion. Who BOTH Rafeal and Dougie thought was going to win. HELL I thought NO WAY is this an easy fight and Garcia DESTROYED him. With moves like a JEDI. It looked like every punch missed him buy 1/64 inches. And his angles were PERFECT and just a BEAUTY to watch. I've only seen 1 other person take time off and act like nothing and that was Floyd.

Comment

11 to 1 in 7 rounds, "he was looking for a way out doe"

Comment

So no one here counts the wbs fights? Even though they didn't use head gear, smallest glove and 4 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  LOL at the lengths you clowns will go to try to dress up your favorite fighters. Kev and I already explained to you what happened. We all know what we watched that night. You can try to put a band-aid on it all you want, and claim it was some great achievement on Mikey's part. We know however when the fight past the mid stage, Mikey was tiring and Salido was touching him up. Mikey got butted and got his nose broke, then b|tched out.
                  I just found a photo of you talking about Boxing...JUST STOP!

Comment

This is a bit like walking into a place you used to work in 5 years ago and complaining that they don't pay you anymore.

Mikey took an extended holiday. He was getting tons of hype before he decided to have a career break.

Comment

they are just starting to build a potential Mega Fight. They both train in the same gym, so there is some rivalry. Mikey vs Loma, Crawford...There are a few poteial huge fights on the horizon

Comment

Working...
                      X