Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR MIKEY
    WAR LOMA
    WAR BOXING

I'm so excited for 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Fixed it for ya, chap.
      Nah you did not completely fix it. Mikey did not stop Salido. He quit when his nose got broken and won a technical decision LOL

Comment

I like them both and would love to see this fight, but I think lomachenkos wins over Russell and Walters are as good, if not better, than any of Garcia's wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          man, loved that movie when i was a kid
          I haven't watched it in over a decade. The gif made me want to watch the movie again. Hope it's as epic as I remember lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I haven't watched it in over a decade. The gif made me want to watch the movie again. Hope it's as epic as I remember lol.
            the music was epic too. the sequel was one of the worst things i've ever seen though.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Nope. Garcia quit when he got a broken nose. He did not stop Salido LOL
              This dudes extra stupid!!!

Here's the fight RTARD. The fight was stopped by the doctors you Lying POS. A fighter quits that counts as a LOSS you dumb FUK! Also STUPID it was from a HEADBUTT dumb fuk.

"Garcia brutalizes Salido"

"Garcia didn't get the knockout he had hoped for, but he kept dropping Orlando Salido -- four times in all"

"The best shot Salido landed? That was the head-butt that crashed into Garcia's nose in the eighth round."

"I trained for this," Garcia said. "That's why it looked so easy."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...lido-win-title

Here's the full fight since you don't know SHT and didn't even see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6N1DPOyE0

Comment

One thing we can't forget as fans is that Mikey, as a fellow fighter and potential opponent, can't really put lomachenko on a pedestal like the media and fans do. There is nothing wrong with what Garcia is doing here, hell if Jacobs wasn't so afraid of Golovkin he might have been able to actually win the fight last week.
                Last edited by Zaryu; 03-23-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  I like them both and would love to see this fight, but I think lomachenkos wins over Russell and Walters are as good, if not better, than any of Garcia's wins.
                  ??? Russell but not Semi-Retired Walters who beat a SHOT Donaire. your also forgetting that Loma LOST to Salido and Mikey didn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    This dudes extra stupid!!!

Here's the fight RTARD. The fight was stopped by the doctors you Lying POS. A fighter quits that counts as a LOSS you dumb FUK! Also STUPID it was from a HEADBUTT dumb fuk.

"Garcia brutalizes Salido"

"Garcia didn't get the knockout he had hoped for, but he kept dropping Orlando Salido -- four times in all"

"The best shot Salido landed? That was the head-butt that crashed into Garcia's nose in the eighth round."

"I trained for this," Garcia said. "That's why it looked so easy."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...lido-win-title

Here's the full fight since you don't know SHT and didn't even see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6N1DPOyE0
                    Listen Cvnt, Mikey did not want to continue. He was offered the damn choice of quitting to let it go to the scorecards and he chose to quit. Watch the fight again clown. Sure they are playing it like they wanted it to continue, but if you watched the fight live you can tell they wanted it stopped. Revisionist history, just like all the others claiming Mikey stopped Salido when he didn't LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      the music was epic too. the sequel was one of the worst things i've ever seen though.
                      Lmfaoo. I swear I watched the sequel when I was in 4th grade on vhs and never watched it again. When they killed Johnny Cage at the beginning of the movie, my little young self flipped!

I was tight.

The rest of the movie went downhill fast after that.

Long overdue for a proper reboot.

Edit: Lol just read there's a reboot in the making. But I see it's not being taken very seriously, the director has 0 movies on his resume, this is his debut. Apparently he's well known in the gaming industry though. The first MK movie probably won't be topped sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X