Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message to Floyd (from one of your haters) - knock this clown out please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this fight goes 12 boxing is in tatters.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Exactly the MMA fans are the worst. I can't stand it.
      Yup and im torn because im a fan of mcgregor, but they been talking chit on boxing for years. Floyd is an a hole for even tsking the fight, they say there is a marciano curse after watching conor against paulie im a bit nervous now, conor wasnt even throwing full blast but he hurt paulie with a touch straight left when paulie was using that shell stance that floyd likes.

Mayweahter should have just fought pacquiao in a rematch. Or the ggg or canelo winner at least his legacy wouldnt be tarnished losing to an mma boxer making his pro debut, he could lose to any boxer and it still wouldnt damge his legacy but floyd even said conor going the distance hurts his legacy, floyd might be underestimating this guy and go in there foolish, conor doesnt seem to care he has nothing to lose.

If floyd struggles with conor the mma fans are goong to say ahahaha conor just went the distance with your greatest slick boxer, if conor knocks floyd oit, floyd and his fans might have to commit mass suicide the ridicule they will face from the conor fans is unbearable they dont care about white guilt either they will drown out the few pro black floymos, and the floymos will say dam i wish it were pacquiao to beat manny, these conor fans make the pactars look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Exactly. It's was worse than when we made larry whimper behind the curtains after he had to answer to all that shyt he been talking.
        huh???????when did this occur?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          huh???????when did this occur?
          Me and the homie G G G pulled up to your crib. First off you tried acting like you didn't hear the knock on the door, next thing we were like "We know you're in there! Open up bytch!" Then we hear these whimpering noises "h-hey guys aye chill it mayne I don't want no problems". We felt bad because you had family so we let it slide, but gave you a firm warning not to **** with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Me and the homie G G G pulled up to your crib. First off you tried acting like you didn't hear the knock on the door, next thing we were like "We know you're in there! Open up bytch!" Then we hear these whimpering noises "h-hey guys aye chill it mayne I don't want no problems". We felt bad because you had family so we let it slide, but gave you a firm warning not to **** with us.
            lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't believe there are actual so called fans of this sport that we all love that are rooting for an MMA fighter to beat the fighter of their era and therefore leaving our sport in turmoil and a laughing stock.

Sickens me to be honest.

Any fan of this sport would be supporting the boxer, no matter what. Especially the way McGregor disrespects our sport.

Comment

I never thought I would have saw the day. You can hate whoever you want but at the end of the day, if you put the sport before the fighter, you want...nay...you NEED Floyd to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I never thought I would have saw the day. You can hate whoever you want but at the end of the day, if you put the sport before the fighter, you want...nay...you NEED Floyd to win.
                  A lot of people don't.

Their whole reason to follow the sport is dedicated to hating Floyd.

That's the 2007-2012 ish fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    A lot of people don't.

Their whole reason to follow the sport is dedicated to hating Floyd.

That's the 2007-2012 ish fanbase.
                    It's a sad sight to see, putting fighter over sport. If Amir Khan, my most hated fighter of all time, stepped into the ring against an MMA fighter I would be driving his damn bandwagon. Do people comprehend the damage it would do to the sport if Floyd somehow lost? I don't want to use hyperbole and say the damage would be irreparable, but it would take a very long time for boxing to regain its prestige in the eyes of casual fans.

Comment

i don't hate floyd. find the last part of his career unamusing, but he is a great one and really enjoyed him when i was a kid. hope he embarrass connor

Comment

Working...
                      X