Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen "Breadman" Edwards 100% supports his fellow African-American (well, half) Andre Ward.

Most African-Americans will support Ward no matter whether he wins fairly, or by illegal tactics and crooked officials.

Dwyer looked past race and was honest about Kovalev-Ward though. Props to him.

Comment

Bread sounds bias.

Ward clearly hit low and isnt called out on that by the black community.

Bread then says kovalev should of hit low back,Yet he said ward didnt hit low.

If kovalev hits low he would have been DQed.
      Fact is , if you arent black or american you cant win decisions in america or get fair treatment.

Its so obvious yet so many are blind to it or turn the cheek.

When a black american fouls another fighter it wasnt a foul or it was borderline. Running and hugging win rounds because clinching is legal afterall.
      Last edited by Jc8804; 06-27-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Stephen "Breadman" Edwards 100% supports his fellow African-American (well, half) Andre Ward.

Most African-Americans will support Ward no matter whether he wins fairly, or by illegal tactics and crooked officials.

Dwyer looked past race and was honest about Kovalev-Ward though. Props to him.
        Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Bread sounds bias.

Fact is , if you arent black or american you cant win decisions in america or get fair treatment.

When a black american fouls another fighter it wasnt a foul or it was borderline. Running and hugging win rounds because clinching is legal afterall.

Beautiful.

Comment

I'm sick of hearing how "high" kovalev's trunks were. Does anyone actually believe his bellybutton was down by the hublot symbol? Borderline doe. I agree it should be mandatory for the bellybutton to he visible tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Bread sounds bias.

Ward is half-Irish and half African-American

the low blow was a left hand

the black community are only responsible for the right

it's those fkn Irish

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post

Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                They canceled VADA but Smith wasn't the reason. A ****ing blind man can see that. Canelo hadn't made 154 in three years. Last time he tried to failed. But they just ducked GGG and needed a 154 fight to save face. So they took one, refused VADA, and suddenly Canelo made weight and still performed. PED can make that a lot easier.

As for what Breadman said, "I don’t want to speculate but you have an interesting point."

That's hardly an endorsement of the claim. Just saying the WBC situation doesn't make much sense considering they helped make Canelo.

You pathet gggfanboi with your imbecilic theories, smith was already being tested by ukad ***face,so he pulled out of vada because he didn't want double testing. Next time you want to be a gggroupie try a lil harder. Gggroupie
                Last edited by kushking; 06-27-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Diaz: "We vacated last year because Canelo wasn't ready for Golovkin".

Canelo: "WBC forced me to fight Golovkin".

Canelo, before the Khan fight, signs document stating he will fight Golovkin after Khan.

But but but... the "experts"... stupid despicable person.

Everytime u mention canelo supposedly being on peds Ill pull up the blog that cumdumpster jubei made claiming how ward & canelo are dirty BECAUSE their supposedly avoiding wbc clean fighter program. In that thread I owned u gimps so bad that jubei hasn't shown his face since & your bîtch ass continues despite me PROVING what gggimps u both are. So do I need to post that thread as my signature along with thread/screenshot of u & most gggroupies checking out & commenting on gigis dîck bulge in thread a gggroupie made,like the fàgggs u are? I proved u 2 gggroupies dont know shît about anything u talk about,I proved how wbc clean fighter program only ENCOURAGES fighters to use vada,& only IN COMPETITION,dumb****.
                  Last edited by kushking; 06-27-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You pathet gggfanboi with your imbecilic theories, smith was already being tested by ukad ***face,so he pulled out of vada because he didn't want double testing. Next time you want to be a gggroupie try a lil harder. Gggroupie
                    So how can super B-side Smith decide what to be tested with? and what was Canelo tested with? comission testing only?

Brook and Spence jr were tested by USADA, VADA, and UKAD. Stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      So how can super B-side Smith decide what to be tested with? and what was Canelo tested with? comission testing only?

Brook and Spence jr were tested by USADA, VADA, and UKAD. Stupid.
                      I thought u know everything about canelos fights? Whats wrong now your admitting u dont know shît?
                      But anyways ******,smith was already being tested by ukad like ALL uk fighters are mandated,& Smith pulled out of testing 3 weeks from the fight, BECAUSE he was supposedly concerned with issues fury had with them,& gbp said **** it we know hes clean & they warnt gonna cancel fight over it,as both fighters were tested regardless. Stop letting your hatred allow u to make a complete ass hole of yourself clown

Canelo has been tested by vada more than any other fighter,& every fight hes ever had has had testing,while kovalev flat out refused vada before,& gigi has had many fights without testing or like 2 weeks sometimes. And gigi has not had as many ko since he started using vada. AND THIS IS JUST 1 EXAMPLE of him barely getting tested at last minute vs lemule.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...testing--96271

http://vada-testing.org/liam-smith/
                      Last edited by kushking; 06-27-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X