Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Perspective on Role Race Plays in How He is Covered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    theres plenty of black fighters i like, dip****.
    So are you a Wilder fan???? He get's crazy knock out's f@ggot. Are you Spence fan??? Pussie ass f@ggot. I know you like pussie g for the knock outs etc... But why not Wilder?? Fuucking f@ggot proven Ward's point pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yes, there are some that bash Golovkin for his race (or that he's not the race they like). He's finally doing what his critics were calling for and deserves credit. His last fight might have not been as exciting as most but for the most part he brings entertainment and I think boxing fans should be appreciative. Even Loma seems to be catching some bashing that's race motivated.

A lot of it is just the byproduct of different fanbases attacking each other but I don't like it, no matter the reason.
      I think we both agree here, very sad, and it seems it wasn't like that in the 70s, 80s, 90s.

Are we back pedaling?

I mean HBO seems to be covered with less bias by comentators when I seeing old fights, same sht with fans around the ring.

Internet trolling fcked up everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        Shut your lying ass up punk. You agree with that clown. I don't care if you think that Kovalev won- But to say racism doesn't play apart you are outside of your fuucking mind. If you're black you don't have to say it dumb ass. Just get your point across you fuucking idiot and stop trying to troll as if you are black pussie. And you won't do shyt about what I'm saying.

If you think shyt is sweet message me so we can meet up. Yeah I thought so
        Hilarious....

Anyway, everything I said is true. And as for Ward, he is not being held back from anything because he's black. It's because he is a boring fighter. You got Crawford selling out Omaha, Nebraska every time he fights. Ward can't sell out in Oakland with tickets being given away.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          Nigga what you was doing at an Irish bar?!
          Damn Broham,

I was gonna stream it but an ex came to town and wanted to hang out, so I told her I wanted to see this fight and we googled a spot that was showing it...The Playwright Bar in Manhattan, NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Hilarious....

Anyway, everything I said is true. And as for Ward, he is not being held back from anything because he's black. It's because he is a boring fighter. You got Crawford selling out Omaha, Nebraska every time he fights. Ward can't sell out in Oakland with tickets being given away.

I never said Ward was being held back because he is black dumb ass. Read my post idiot. I said you are not black fuuck boy if you were you wouldn't have to state it. Get your corn ball ass on some where. I came at you for that reason I don't care who you thought won the fight as it was a close fight. But stop lying saying your black so you can get a free pass to bash Ward as if it is not a hidden agenda behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              I never said Ward was being held back because he is black dumb ass. Read my post idiot. I said you are not black fuuck boy if you were you wouldn't have to state it. Get your corn ball ass on some where. I came at you for that reason I don't care who you thought won the fight as it was a close fight. But stop lying saying your black so you can get a free pass to bash Ward as if it is not a hidden agenda behind it.
              That's punk sheeit.

I hope you aren't black because you making us look real STUPID right now. My point is that it's ridiculous to think someone supports a boxer because he is the same race. I want to see him succeed but I can't stomach watching him with all of that grappling and headbutting. I let people know I'm black on that post (and one way back right after the fight) because people think all black dudes on this forum wear blinders for black fighters. You need to question YOURSELF regarding supporting a boxer because of color. I can't stand watching Floyd and Ward box, but I appreciate their dedication to success.

I could care less what color you think I am. But all of those insults are really unnecessary - think of yourself as Aries Spears and me as Zo Williams...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                That's punk sheeit.

I hope you aren't black because you making us look real STUPID right now. My point is that it's ridiculous to think someone supports a boxer because he is the same race. I want to see him succeed but I can't stomach watching him with all of that grappling and headbutting. I let people know I'm black on that post (and one way back right after the fight) because people think all black dudes on this forum wear blinders for black fighters. You need to question YOURSELF regarding supporting a boxer because of color. I can't stand watching Floyd and Ward box, but I appreciate their dedication to success.

I could care less what color you think I am. But all of those insults are really unnecessary - think of yourself as Aries Spears and me as Zo Williams...

First of all I would whoop the shyt out of you. And NEVER in my life would you swing on me first. Nor do I drink or am I out of shape, that shyt would never ever fly. I would molly whop the fuuck out of you don't ever make that comparison.

You don't like Floyd or Ward's style yet you like Lomo? Your not black period. If you are you are a straight sell out. But you're not so it's all good. Talking about you watched it with all Irish people, not all black people but all Irish people. Get your corny bytch made ass outta here!

Like I said I don't give a fuuck who you thought won as the fight was close and could have gone either way. But to say your black to bash Ward is some straight pussie shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                  People who come up with reasons to deny racism, no matter how elaborate the reason may be, are racist.
                  So i'm assuming that's a shot at me potentially being racist? If so I have to seriously laugh at it.

Comment

• Typical puto. He talks crap is ok but when someone says it back he cries for Al Sharpton.

Comment

• To know you can go through something like that and come from behind – I don’t think I’ve ever had to come from behind like that in a professional fight. So to do that, and I think that’s gotten lost in all of this. I feel like certain fighters would’ve got the, ‘Oh, my God! It was the greatest comeback in boxing history!’

Sorry, Ward. You were dropped early in the fight and eked out a close victory on the judges cards.

Just because you faced some adversity for the first time in your career, does not make it an epic comeback.

Comment

Working...
                      X