Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Anybody Who Thinks Broner Won is Crazy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's basically saying Broner is crazy

Comment

Re

Claressa, they reasonably thought that he'd get the Tony Harrison formula from the judges !

You get a 10 point round for taking punches, and 9 points for throwing one ! You can take a belt that way now!

Under the Tony Harrison laws of scoring, Broner would have outscored Pac every round, won the fight, and the belt !
      Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 01-21-2019, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        He's a disgrace to boxing and the black race. That ring interview made me ashamed to be black.
        Lol don't be ashamed because of one idiot who displayed no class on live television.

There are a lot of great people who are Black and have done many great things.

You guys are inventors and have superior athletic genes which I admire and envy :P

Comment

He's a disgrace to boxing and the black race. That ring interview made me ashamed to be black.
          Chill Broner not black, he’s whack

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            Lol don't be ashamed because of one idiot who displayed no class on live television.

There are a lot of great people who are Black and have done many great things.

You guys are inventors and have superior athletic genes which I admire and envy :P
            ^undercover racist and future or current cuck
            Last edited by Brooklyn926; 01-21-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Broner is ridiculous. I hope this is the end of him.

Comment

I did this for the hood....ninja please sit yo ass down.

Comment

Auntie Tomika is an honest sista.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Nothing will make me ashamed to be black but the community need to disown him ASAP lol.
                    Must be nice to feel that way. Everywhere I look makes me feel ashamed of being White it's like how the **** did we go from hard ass front line fighting world war soldiers to these weak little sissy weirdos today?

Comment

No need to. He's just a less than intelligent person, no matter the skin color. He has given chances, he blew them all.

Born an idiot, he will die as such unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X