Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury had no intention of fighting Wilder next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Whether the colour line you talk about was drawn because of economics rather than anti black sentiments .. it was still drawn and it discrimated against black fighters because of their race, so it was racist.

Fury and AJ fans are not discriminating against Wilder because of his race - how could that possibly be the case when AJ himself is black?

So you have no justification for calling them racist or saying they are acting like racists. Those are absurdly stupid things to say.
    I didn't actually call anyone racist. I informed you why you hear that criticism often. There's a bit of a difference.

it is the exact form of discrimination.

Wilder just happens to bring less draw.

Black bare knuckle fighters and early 20th century boxers just happened to bring less draw too.

You're saying because there's only one Wilder he can't be treated, by you, like a colorline era black man?

Comment

• - -Deyonce has been making peanuts on the dollar because his record is 90% TBAs, and his few legit opponents had serious health issues.

In short, he never once stepped up to the plate for a big swing, the reason being he's really lite in the loafers.

Read it and weep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Literally the only time I mentioned Wilder in that post:

I'll be direct with you. Seems to me you're avoiding the issue because I taught you something you'd rather not have known.

Tell me about the colorline son. I didn't need to mention Wilder at all and only did to explain where I'm coming from.

You completely and totally disregarded the point: You guys get called racists because you are acting like colorline racists. If you ain't explain how. Telling about Wilder fighting no hopers doesn't speak to how your conduct and what you support is very near the conduct of unabashed racists' in anyway.
        you are probably the most deluded poster on the forum and that's saying a lot . Ha

You yourself attack endlessly on here with racial slurs against the U.K fighters and posters on here, go stick your head in the sand, you're horribly dumb, seriously.

Comment

I didn't actually call anyone racist. I informed you why you hear that criticism often. There's a bit of a difference.

it is the exact form of discrimination.

Wilder just happens to bring less draw.

Black bare knuckle fighters and early 20th century boxers just happened to bring less draw too.

You're saying because there's only one Wilder he can't be treated, by you, like a colorline era black man?
          Wilder doesn't draw because he never stepped up and took risks like AJ and Fury did and because he turns fans off by talking ******ed gibberish and playing the race card whenever he sees a mic.

He isn't being discriminated against. Far from it. Fury came and fought him on his own turf and got robbed by the judges. Hearn offered him a 60/40 cut, which is more than he deserves, and Wilder's response was to ignore the offer and go on line gloating and bragging about AJ begging to fight him.

Many of his fans seem to be motivated more by racial politics than boxing, and they are too dumb to understand that not everybody is the same as them.

Comment

Wilder doesn't draw because he never stepped up and took risks like AJ and Fury did and because he turns fans off by talking ******ed gibberish and playing the race card whenever he sees a mic.

He isn't being discriminated against. Far from it. Fury came and fought him on his own turf and got robbed by the judges. Hearn offered him a 60/40 cut, which is more than he deserves, and Wilder's response was to ignore the offer and go on line gloating and bragging about AJ begging to fight him.

Many of his fans seem to be motivated more by racial politics than boxing, and they are too dumb to understand that not everybody is the same as them.
            Reckon after sometime I'll do a colorline thread for y'all.

Most of your post deals with why criticizing Deonta doesn't equate to racism, which is fine, but I asked why you use the same justifications as colorline racists.

I say I'll need to do a colorline thread because the bum angle is a colorline justification. Generally speaking just about any justification to keep a status quo has been used all throughout the colorline, and, the thing about that is I though the end of the colorline made the colorline era justifications and rationalizations look really stupid so it just sounds really silly to hear them repeated in the modern era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              All this people really need to pay attention to the referees instruction, I mean he was interviewed a few days later and he was quoted as much. "I told them what would happen if one of them gets knock down" etc
              And there is footage of it lol.

It's not like it's just here say, there is evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                And there is footage of it lol.

It's not like it's just here say, there is evidence.
                Yep i saw the footage and i thought wow! He was prepared for any eventuality. Even the interview he gave on a podcast made absolute sense.

Comment

Why would an american HW like Wilder not be offered deals like Joshua and Fury are being offered in Wilder's own country?

Are these people seeing what we don't see in the background? Can you imagine Mike Tyson not having a deal with american networks but Frank Bruno has one!

If he sells as much as he think he does then surely they should all want to eat from the palm of his hands. Like you said he fought too many bums for 95% of his career, allowed others like Fury and Joshua to take better risks early on his their careers.

Those two are NOW being rewarded for taking those risks, after 2 and a half years away Fury took two bum tune ups and went to Wilder backyard to fight him.

After shoulder surgery Wilder fought Gerald washington, and took many tune ups. Can you imagine Wilder coming back to fight the top guys after only 2 fights in 2 and a half years? Nope.

Comment

Reckon after sometime I'll do a colorline thread for y'all.

Most of your post deals with why criticizing Deonta doesn't equate to racism, which is fine, but I asked why you use the same justifications as colorline racists.

I say I'll need to do a colorline thread because the bum angle is a colorline justification. Generally speaking just about any justification to keep a status quo has been used all throughout the colorline, and, the thing about that is I though the end of the colorline made the colorline era justifications and rationalizations look really stupid so it just sounds really silly to hear them repeated in the modern era.

Because in Wilder's case those justifications are based on reality, and Wilder's colour is not part of my reasoning.

If I said a cop was justified in shooting and killing a black criminal who pulls a gun on him, does that equate with saying that another cop who shoots and kills a black motorist for opening his glove compartment to get out his driving licence after being pulled over was also justified in doing what he did?

Using your reasoning, the answer would be yes, I am justifying both those cops, because they both shot a black man dead while in fear of their own lives.

The fact that only one of those cops had a justifiable reason to be in fear of his life is what makes the 2 cases different.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 02-22-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Why would an american HW like Wilder not be offered deals like Joshua and Fury are being offered in Wilder's own country?

Are these people seeing what we don't see in the background? Can you imagine Mike Tyson not having a deal with american networks but Frank Bruno has one!

If he sells as much as he think he does then surely they should all want to eat from the palm of his hands. Like you said he fought too many bums for 95% of his career, allowed others like Fury and Joshua to take better risks early on his their careers.

Those two are NOW being rewarded for taking those risks, after 2 and a half years away Fury took two bum tune ups and went to Wilder backyard to fight him.

After shoulder surgery Wilder fought Gerald washington, and took many tune ups. Can you imagine Wilder coming back to fight the top guys after only 2 fights in 2 and a half years? Nope.
                      Exactly. Fury fought Wilder, on a PBC show, when his own team were telling him he wasn't ready and needed more time to get back to his peak form, and is now reaping the rewards for his gutsy decision and performance.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If Wilder really is worth the kind of money his fans say he deserves, then his own promoter would have been paying him accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X