No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow is gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Maybe he's lying about it lol Trying to maintain a 'good Christian image' or something?

Yah think Boss zog smh

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. For some reason though, Tebow just strikes me as completely legit.

Comment

He does seem a quite a bit feminine, I thought that after I heard him talk the first time and just forgot about it. His mannerisms and his speech are very similar to a gay man's.

If he came out, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised

Comment

lol...

Comment

After doing a little research I have to say you are on to something.

One of my friends older brother was a flaming ****sexual and he become a crazy bible nut in his 20's.

I mean his room was covered with poster of a bare chested Beckham.
            The guy was a Beckham freak.
            This guy was covering his ****sexuality up with soccer(football)
            Putting all his repressed energy into it.

But as soon as he stopped playing soccer he went crazy for that bible and joined a local youth cult.

Comment

nah, he's straight. Your gaydar must be broken or of a poor model.

Comment

I've actually always thought he may be gay also.

If he is, it would be good for him to come out while still playing. He would be the first openly gay player in the NFL and someone as known as him would make a big impact.

Comment

I don't know how he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    He should auction off his virginity
                    that is hilarious because the 100.3 the bear rock radio station in edmonton has a 20 year old who claims to be a virgin willing to auction off her alleged virginity...lots of hate mail but then i add my 2 cents...lol!

Comment

I respect the man, he could **** just about any hot chick on the planet. But he wants to wait for until he's married. If I was him Id be ****in like everyday, he's a better man than I.

Comment

Working...
                      X