No announcement yet.

Everlast pro training gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast pro training gloves

Are they a good buy? if not what else should i consider...btw im interested in puncher's gloves.

i heard that the pro training gloves from everlast are good, but kind of pricey.

for puncher's gloves:

http://www.ringside.com/SearchResult...ategoryID=2350

Comment

thanks for reply

Comment

are those the 25 $ ones? If so those arent to good. they're cheap but arent to good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gattz187
          are those the 25 $ ones? If so those arent to good. they're cheap but arent to good.
          i have the 25 dollar ones for the bag(pro style gloves) im talkin about the actual pro ones

Comment

yeah those cheap $30 everlast gloves aren't good.

you're better off getting the top contender supersoft training gloves for sparring, if you wanna spend less money.

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25679

Comment

Cleto Reyes are reputed to be puncher's gloves, but I have never used them. Everlast is good quality gloves, in my experience.

Comment

yeah sparring with the cheap everlast ones hurt too much... the glove is so damn solid

Comment

Originally posted by potatoes
                  Cleto Reyes are reputed to be puncher's gloves, but I have never used them. Everlast is good quality gloves, in my experience.
                  First off, the Reyes gloves don't protect as well as the Ringside training gloves, or the Everlast Pro training Gloves. ($80 and up) I have a pair of each. The Reyes gloves are also cutters. I use them. I hit very hard and we like to go about 80% when sparing, A few of my partners have been cut pretty good. I spoke with a rep for the line and He has heard that more than a few times. I wouldn't discourage using the gloves they conform and are built well. Durable. DO not use the cheap Everlast gloves, You know the ones you can find in any sporting goods store for about $30 to $40. They are garbage. Use real leather, Pay a little more and have somthing that will last and offer some good protection to the knuckles and your sparing partners.

Comment

Working...
                  X