Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk, Tony Bellew - Ready For Manchester War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    I didn't say he made the money off that movie, Eddie hearn has made this guy a millionaire with matchroom. And yes it was one of the lead roles, next to Michael b Jordan, . Total sense.
    Nah man.....You must not be from the US.

M B Jordan = lead role

Stallone = supporting character

Bellew = character supporting the plot

That's a big difference from a lead role bruh

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      He sure does fight like he’s Good-Hearted, evidenced by how feather fisted he is.
      So Usyk is feather fisted now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        11 knockouts on 15 wins is not bad anyway. Usyk is a smart fighter, in that he doesn't waste energies. If he sees that sheer technique is enough to win, he will do that without risking anything. That surely can translate into boredom... for the boxing populace.

One can ruin a boxer even without knocking him out cold. For example, jabbing and punching him silly until the eyes can't take no more.

I'm with you on Ward, though. I never considered him boring and am one of the few who think he won the first Kovalev fight (and I was supporting the Krusher, mind you).

I will eat handfuls of humble pie if Bellew pulls the upset. But my not-so-sure bet for tomorrow night is Daud Yordan winning inside the limit against Ant Crolla.
        Great response !
        Must admit that I don’t know much about Usyk other than what I’ve been recently watching because he’s fighting a fighter that I like (Bellew)

By the footage I’ve seen so far, I would of never imagined Usyk had a high KO percentage as he seems feather fisted.

He looks to have great boxing skills though, and great Defense as well. Looking forward to the fight.

Comment

Best I think I've seen Bellew look.

Watch out for Richard Riakporhe on the undercard taking on another fellew unbeaten.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson
            Bellew had a 4-minuet cameo in the movie. U misspoke. Now please don’t try to make it appear as if he was wrong.

Bellew’s Screen time was so short, he could be classified as an extra.
            You're confused. I'll let you go read the conversation and then come back and apologize before I really respond........

Comment

Bellew is winning this. I feel it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                You're confused. I'll let you go read the conversation and then come back and apologize before I really respond........
                COol it shooter, erased it literally 3 minuets after I posted it, but I guess u had already started responding so u were able to still tag it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Best I think I've seen Bellew look.

Watch out for Richard Riakporhe on the undercard taking on another fellew unbeaten.
                  Usyk looks like Clancy Brown. Specifically in his role in the movie Highlander.

*Referencing the Usyk GIF in your sig*

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                    Usyk looks like Clancy Brown. Specifically in his role in the movie Highlander.

*Referencing the Usyk GIF in your sig*
                    Bellew will once again understand the phrase 'holy ground, highlander' once he's been in the ring with elite one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                      COol it shooter, erased it literally 3 minuets after I posted it, but I guess u had already started responding so u were able to still tag it.
                      Ahh roger that

Comment

Working...
                      X