No announcement yet.

Why Floyd envies Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    a resume is not made up of numbers but of names. preferably prime names. i know you want to keep it as vague as possible because when asked for floyds great prime wins you cant really come up with any. this is why you have to rely on numbers and pointing out how many losses people have because this favors the established entitled guys who were helped along and saved from fights that should be losses like castillo. all and all if you look at floyds fights as a career...disappointing. lomas only had 11 fights but its already well on his way to passing floyd. he might get derailed by fighting better opposition than floyd did but thats kind of my whole point. taking it easy is not the road to greatness but the road to mediocrity.
    What prime fighters has he beat? Everyone good that he’s beat has been over 30 with the exception of Russel Jr

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      What prime fighters has he beat? Everyone good that he’s beat has been over 30 with the exception of Russel Jr
      i see you are trying a new thing called a straw man. when did i ever say a prime fighter had to be less than 30? you made that up. are you saying undefeated walters wasn't in his prime? are you saying you can't be in your prime if you are 30 like walters was? really? pretty silly claim to make but ok. the prime fighters floyd beat were corrales, castillo, baldomir, and uhhhh maidana, and maybe canelo even though he was drained. thats not very good for 50 fights. you see with 11 fights loma is already on track to surpass that weakness.

Comment

floyd is ****ing tbe, loma got beat by a plodding mexican bum

Comment

i see you are trying a new thing called a straw man. when did i ever say a prime fighter had to be less than 30? you made that up. are you saying undefeated walters wasn't in his prime? are you saying you can't be in your prime if you are 30 like walters was? really? pretty silly claim to make but ok. the prime fighters floyd beat were corrales, castillo, baldomir, and uhhhh maidana, and maybe canelo even though he was drained. thats not very good for 50 fights. you see with 11 fights loma is already on track to surpass that weakness.

Comment

Ok so what prime fighters has he beat? Jason Sosa and Nicholas Walters lmaoo. You’re hanging your hat on a prime Nicholas Walters? Like I said the bar is extremely low
            for Loma
            You made the argument which is a very stupid one. Rigo was 37 so he’s definitely not prime lol. You have no argument. He’ll never be nowhere near Floyd. Only thing he has is his amateur career that no1 gives a dàmn about. A retired Floyd is still 100x more popular than Lomachenco. He’ll be lucky to even be mentioned amongst Floyd. He can’t be on track to surpass it if he already has one loss to a guy with almost 15 losses lmaoo. Think before you speak son.
            Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 12-30-2017, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
              so did floyd. he was name was castillo and he had been ko'd 4 times before floyd fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post

They are setting the bar extremely low for a 30 year old with 11 fights... But his amateur career doe.

Comment

its his natural reaction to be scared of elite prime fighters. even though hes not fighting anymore and not in the same division as loma, hes living through tank and doesnt want him to lose like he never wanted to lose so he will simply avoid loma.
                  His boxing is beyond measurable. Sal Sanchez is my heart and soul. But I'm rekctstly thinking he's better than my savior Salvador Sanchez !

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Ok so what prime fighters has he beat? Jason Sosa and Nicholas Walters lmaoo. You’re hanging your hat on a prime Nicholas Walters? Like I said the bar is extremely low
                    for Loma
                    You made the argument which is a very stupid one. Rigo was 37 so he’s definitely not prime lol. You have no argument. He’ll never be nowhere near Floyd. Only thing he has is his amateur career that no1 gives a dàmn about. A retired Floyd is still 100x more popular than Lomachenco. He’ll be lucky to even be mentioned amongst Floyd. He can’t be on track to surpass it if he already has one loss to a guy with almost 15 losses lmaoo. Think before you speak son.
                    walters was an elite fighter. russel jr went on to beat the #1 fighter in his division after losing to loma. thats pretty impressive isnt it? both these guys also have styles that are much harder to crack than a guy like castillo or corrales, or how about gatti, or how about baldomir? floyd spent the majority of his career fighting these guys with crude to no boxing skills. only at the end did he pick off some older fighters. stop overrating him. loma still has time to be great. lets hope he surpasses mediocre floyd ten fold. lets set the bar high and dont aim low for floyds weak resume. aim for leonards. he has 4 wins better than any win on floyds weak resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      His boxing is beyond measurable. Sal Sanchez is my heart and soul. But I'm rekctstly thinking he's better than my savior Salvador Sanchez !
                      are you talking about floyd or loma? cnat be floyd since he only fought slow plodders during his prime. corrales, castillo, gatti, baldomir....oh my thats bad. oh wait he fought slicksters like corley and judah and looked terrible lol

Comment

Working...
                      X