No announcement yet.

Female Celebrities you will like to see Anthony Joshua smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    U do it then. They seem EZ. Put on about 3-4 rubbers and hate-fuk 'em LOL!
    i have standards and am presently stalking better looking female celebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Milf action:

Id like to see big Josh punish sexy Liz Hurley into an orgamsic frenzy.

If the sex tape gets released i hope theres close ups of big Joshs long thick chocolate log super slow stroking in and out of Lizs honeypot.

Id like to see her gasp in pain and of course pleasure when big Josh gives her a stiff 1-2 , thats to long strong strokes of his full length in quick fashion.

I bet she cant take and squirts over his monstrous dong.

I would surely be masturbating furiously to that
      Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      I would love to see big Josh tear Dannii Minogue apart

The scene would start with big josh as a postman knocking on danniis door.

She opens the door and looks up at 6'6 Anthony and gasps..."How can i help?"

Big josh flashes that winning smile at his next victim and points to a to his waist.

Hes holding a pringle can in his right hand pointing it to Dannii and says "Special delivery ...."

Dannii says "Oh thanks hun!" and reaches for the pringle can and takes it from big josh..

The sexy whore is shocked to find the pringle wont budge and seems to be stuck to something as shes trying to retreive from our Herculean postman.

Dannii uses both hands and yanks hard!!

She yanks it harder and harder and pulls so hard that she hears a POP!

Only to discover an empty pringle can in her clutches but a huge monstrous giant loaf of black meat infront of her that big josh had managed to squeeze his colossal erection into and pretend it was his metallic condom

Big josh flashes his winning smile again and says " Surprise! Get on your knees bytch and worship my log"

Dannii gasps and says "oh my!!!!!!"

Before falling to her knees and attempting to swallow that superior enormous appendage.

Its not long before big josh aggressivley picks up dannii from her waist and impales her onto his huge shaft where she moans and screams in agony

"All white hoez get this. Even Wladmir got a taste!"

Big josh then fuqs her into oblivion before filling her up with his seed and promptly leaving

Damn. I just creamed myself reading all that. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Damn. I just creamed myself reading all that. :wank:
        Great stuff i am glad i am providing pecker rubbing material

Comment

• Amir khans wife

Comment

• In this edition, our goliath titan of a man, our dark chocolate super-human warrior, our superior genetic massively endowed gladiator brute Big Josh splits open the gorgeous Zuzka light, Youtube fitness sensation.

More of her here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-yconVdMO4

Anyway , onto the action.

The scene starts with sexy russian Zuzka making a youtube video beside the pool in nothing but hot pants and a bra.

The sun is scorching down on her hot body and tanned tight abdomen and thighs when all of a sudden she decides she needs to cool down. As she walks over to the shower, she notices a rather large shadow against the wall, resembling what appeared to be an elephant trunk.

Zuzka in her borat russian voice is puzzled.

"therzz no elephanz in ze garden?" hmm

Until a deep masculine voice responds, "Well, actually. There arent any but, forgive me. I am Anthony, im your neighbor and my pool side shower has broken down and used yours after my weights work out, i hope you dont mind , miss?" and big Josh flashes his winning smile as he turned his naked chiseled musclar body around from the shower to face sexy Zuzka...

"omg.......vat tha...no way.... *gasp* *blush* " , as Zuzkas eyes made their journey all the way down big Joshs granite torso, down to his washboard abs and bulging biceps, in between his strong muscular thighs....right to his monstrous gargantuan manhood.

"wow , ze elephanz is really in ze room" , gasped Zuzka

Big Josh flashed his winning smile again and said , "Yeh baby, this elephant is humble too "

and with that he began to make his way towards our babe, with his super dong which was hanging at least 10 inches flaccid and as thick as a baguette swinging and hitting his muscular quads as he advanced towards her.

Zuzka froze as big Joshs manly hands grabbed her from her tiny waist and lifted her up over his shoulder and carried her towards the sunbeds, which were close by.

"lez me go...this...is ...not ...right...i haves a boyfrend...Ivan.."

"Fock Ivan, he can bow to me, and look after my offspring after my pulsating ***** gives you what every good white bunny deserves " and yet again, big Josh flashed his winning smile.

"oh my... my pooosey would love it..." said Zuzka

and with that our hero layed Zuzka flat on her back on the sun bed and attempted to insert his monstrous ***** inside her.

"oh no its too big, stop , stop" , Zuzka pleaded

to which big Josh suddenly applied a hand full of nearby sun tan lotion to it as lube and brutally entered her tight pink poooosey with his Godzilla like manhood.

"do you like that you focking bytch? you focking whore....all white hoez belong to me. I am your Samson you hoe. You belong me to, Wladmir belongs to me , i am your daddy!!"

"oh yez daddhee , daddheee!! , its so big, i can feel it more than the end of communism in Russia back in '91, ooh my lovely dark tsar of sex" , screamed Zuzka as her juices covered big Joshs mighty dong

big Josh continued to pump Zuzkas love pocket with a good rhythm bringing her to multiple orgasms continuously. Since he is more experienced now big Josh was well aware of his stamina issues and slowed down awaiting his second wind before brutalizing that tight white pooosey some more with his tree trunk which was now fully inserted inside Zuzka, down to the last inch.

"Take this superior black semen you hoe, this is what all good white hoez get" and big josh flashed his winning smile again before ejaculating 200ml's of semen, a milk carton of jizz into Zuzka sweet little pooosey.

"arrrghhhh...take that hoe"

"oh my sexy dark warrior boy...ohhh this is zooo goood, i am pregnant and Ivan will raise the boy!!!" screamed an orgasmic Zuzka

"yes he will. yes ...he ...will"

And with that big josh pulled out his enormous dong from Zuzkas battered pooosey , dipped it in the pool to wash off all of Zuzkas sweet pooosey juices from it and then inhaled the air around him deeply to have one last sniff of Zuzkas sweet poooosey fumes and then strolled off butt naked into the sun.

Before he left, he turned around to a whimpering , sweaty and satisfied Zuzka and said "All good white hoez get this" and flashed his winning smile, before dissappearing.

Zuzka layed there ...in ecstasy, in eternal bliss after being ravaged by a beast.

Comment

• Amy Schumer.

Can't stand her.

Comment

• Oprah, Tom Cruise, and the Queen of England.

that is for starters, then he can plow PB32 and EddySlobberts.

Comment

• Justin Bieber

Comment

• Always thought this thread was hilarious lmao.good bump

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Amy Schumer.

Can't stand her.
                      Then why would you reward her with a good time with Joshua?

Comment

Working...
                      X