No announcement yet.

Rank These Chins From Best To Worst? Pac, Roy, Khan, Enzo, Price, Seth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Pac getting KOed several times against C level little fighters, getting hurt several times and getting knocked down and almost out by a jab, then moving up in weight and in class and suddenly being able to walk through punches of naturally much bigger guys like Cotto, Mosley and Margarito is one of the main reasons y i supported Floyd when he asked for the test.
    Because steroids somehow have something to do with the nerves involved in being ko'd now. Thank you, junk science.
    Wouldn't have anything to do with actually becoming a better boxer...

Comment

Probably Enzo I almost hate the way he reacts to getting hit, its like the muscles in his neck just disappear and his heads left flapping about. Its scary ****.

You noticed all the Brits listed have continually got knocked out with the same punch whilst throwing the exact same shot?
      Precisely why I am not a fan of the British amateur system.
      Price vs Thompson, Khan vs Garcia & I think maybe Canelo, Enzo in just about every fight.

Who even teaches to throw the uppercut from that distance with the backhand? Luckily James DeGale has a beard on him or he'd of been knocked out left & right too the amount of times he has caught a clean counter throwing it.
      Its probably the most dangerous punch you can throw it leaves you horribly exposed & its very easy to read.

Comment

pac has the worst chin, satisfied?

/thread

Comment

lol @ Pacquaio being on the list

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Probably Enzo I almost hate the way he reacts to getting hit, its like the muscles in his neck just disappear and his heads left flapping about. Its scary ****.

You noticed all the Brits listed have continually got knocked out with the same punch whilst throwing the exact same shot?
            Precisely why I am not a fan of the British amateur system.
            Price vs Thompson, Khan vs Garcia & I think maybe Canelo, Enzo in just about every fight.

Who even teaches to throw the uppercut from that distance with the backhand? Luckily James DeGale has a beard on him or he'd of been knocked out left & right too the amount of times he has caught a clean counter throwing it.
            Its probably the most dangerous punch you can throw it leaves you horribly exposed & its very easy to read.
            Richard Towers should be on the list. He has the worst chin I've ever seen

Comment

Jorge Linares/

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Jorge Linares/
                How he has taken heavy damage before getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  How he has taken heavy damage before getting stopped.
                  By who? Linares hits the deck anytime anyone hits his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    By who? Linares hits the deck anytime anyone hits his chin.
                    Tony Demarco

Comment

Roy Jones was NEVER knocked out in or near his prime. Many of the others have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X