Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so ignorant to the Cotto-Kirkland PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is not ppv material. I really don't care how much Roc Nation owes Cotto.

Kirkland comes to fight but his chin doesn't. He is simply to brave for his chin.

Unless it was triple G, I don't justify any Cotto ppv at this point of his career

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      yes , the fight is signed for march 4th..and garcia hasn't fought anyone but kirkland just got pulverized and now he's headlining a PPV main event? it's a damn joke
      Then that's a good fight, but I still feel Cotto-Kirkland has the bigger potential for excitement, in my personal opinion.

I agree that this shouldn't be happening, but I don't know what else Roc Nation could've done; Top Rank doesn't want to do business with them, and they're the ones with both Marquez and Bradley.

So, who would Cotto have fought? He already took a year off just waiting around for Marquez to feel like getting in the ring.

He has to fight and set himself up for something bigger, and Kirkland appears to be the most exciting name that made sense.

I don't like the fight, but it is dangerous; I don't doubt it'll be action-packed and end in a knockout.

Comment

What fight???????

Comment

10 million to use their practice facility?
          Okay
          Stupid fight to be on PPV, I just won't buy it. HBO doesn't waste their budget and only stupid people will buy the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            LMAO it got real in this thread real quick

Idk, I'm sure there is an explanation for why they decided on this fight I just don't care to pay for this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              lol at all the mexiacan haters on this thread. Good dangerous fight for #KingCotto. Kirkland has 1 punch KO power and restless pressure.

Cotto is getting up there with age and its way smaller than the Mandingo warrior.

True that Kirk has not fought in a bit, Cotto is on the same boat not having fought in over 14 months by the time the fight comes true.

Kirk teamed up with Ann Wolf are a solid combination who is still undefeated and his only two defeats have come under some other trainer.

Again, this thread is just a crying mantle for all the mejicanos haters of King Cotto who will need a bunch tissue keeping them at bay on the south side of the wall!

How did that Canelo vs. Cotto fight go? Nothing king about that Maricon. Canelo finished that phuckin bum. He wanted to get his revenge fighting an old Marquez. Typical maricon wanting to fight a cripple. Wall or no wall, Mexicans are gonna gonna be beating your asses left and right. PR is phuckin irrelevant right now. Let that shyt sink in, maricon.

Comment

It's alright for PPV but I don't like that 153 CW. Kirkland is a big dude, like Canelo, and that CW is unfair for Kirkland. Cotto should of just went with a welter or some ish if he wasn't going to fight at the full jr mw limit.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Enjoy your last days. Trump will soon deport you
                  Trump is a hardcore Christian. And us christians know god created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, so you're ****ty island is gonna get blown to pieces. 187 on all fa9s. Enjoy your last days on earth, joto.

And fahk that fa990t, too. I hope Kirkland puts his ass in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
                    How did that Canelo vs. Cotto fight go? Nothing king about that Maricon. Canelo finished that phuckin bum. He wanted to get his revenge fighting an old Marquez. Typical maricon wanting to fight a cripple. Wall or no wall, Mexicans are gonna gonna be beating your asses left and right. PR is phuckin irrelevant right now. Let that shyt sink in, maricon.
                    hahahahaha listen puta. Canelito could not take out an old, faded and 30lb lighter Cotto on fight night. Even your fellow deported illegal immigrants called the fight on Cotto's favor.

Now, Canelito fought Kirk while he had over 2 years of inactivity, and with only 8 weeks to drop from 220lbs down to 155. Same deal, bra'.

Now tell me, have you been practicing your pole vaulting skills? That wall that Trump is going to build is going to be taaaaalllllll!

Comment

I'm not complaining about ppv's anymore. I won't buy it and I won't watch it. I might not even watch this one if it was on regular HBO.

Everyone is tired of Cotto. He should retire. He had a good career.

Comment

Working...
                      X