Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I don't respect Fury, little respect for many at heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I don't respect Fury, little respect for many at heavyweight

WBA, IBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) is gearing up for a likely unification with WBO world champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) - which is being targeted for March 31 in the UK. Should he defeat Parker, Joshua would then need to take on and beat undefeated WBC champion Deontay Wilder to realise his ambition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You know he’s just dying to say that he will never respect anyone who isn’t from the superior black race LOL

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
      You know he’s just dying to say that he will never respect anyone who isn’t from the superior black race LOL
      Does that bother you??? When he says that???

Comment

He doesnt respect Wilder either.

Comment

Joshua needs to thicken his skin up, he doesn't seem to handle getting picked on.

Comment

Lol good point prolly also followed by Mugabe did nothing wrong and is a great leader lol

Comment

Fury the king, AJ the Prince. He would be wise to remember that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dog View Post
                Joshua needs to thicken his skin up, he doesn't seem to handle getting picked on.
                Yea, that's exactly what the interview is about. He says Fury was mean to him so he's going to be mean back. I liked him better when he didn't talk. He gave the impression that he might be hiding some wisdom. So much for that...

Comment

Ya right bro!

No respect for no names!
                  Last edited by oscar9992; 01-01-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Joshua needs to get his back end back into training. He has been slipping into some areas lately on twitter and in interviews which tell me he is getting distracted. He needs the outlet of an opponent to focus on, and the Parker fight is legit enough to do the trick.

He has never been the top dog before. Now, he is the payday everyone wants. I am not sure he is handling it well. 2018 has the potential to carve out where he will be perceived historically. He may have a chance to unify all the belts and fight the lineal HW champ. (I don't care about that at all, but tons of boxing writers and fans of the history of the sport still do.)

He needs his focus. One opponent, one fight, move on. I would favor a focused Joshua over any of the current crop of foes. But this version of Joshua, being all defensive? Not sure I like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X