Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big if, but what happens if Fury BEATS Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Why he is still having trouble stealing Al Haymon fighters then? He'll do anything get his hands on Haymon's stable. He is so desperate, that it is becoming creepy.
    The creepiest thing I found on this forum is the actual Hearn lurkers which are wilder fans instead of boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Doesn't mean he was better than when he was younger though. would a younger Foreman lose to Tommy Morrison?

tell me one fighter that actually improved in their 40s. i think i'll be waiting a long time for that answer.

The truth is wlad was on the slide even before Fury got him and he was even more over the hill when Joshua did.
      The truth is a better wlad came out against AJ than against fury. The only difference is fury beat him first.

Comment

How many $2500 ticket seats are sold at Wembley or the 02? Yeah I thought so. Your seating capacities are at least five times the size of Las Vegas and yet we still sell more tickets and generate more revenue at the gate than you guys with more than 90,000 seating capacity.
        It's better to have 90,000 fans come out in mass to see an event for $500 than 18,000 for $2500.

We all want the sport to thrive and a sport for all not a sport for celebrities.

A 21k arena will not take 48hrs to be sold out... That's how to promote a sport and still make money while still carry the fans along..
        It's a win-win for everybody.

Comment

Why he is still having trouble stealing Al Haymon fighters then? He'll do anything get his hands on Haymon's stable. He is so desperate, that it is becoming creepy.
          This is business. I don't know if you have done business before. Tell me where starting a business is a very easy task?

If you have done business before, you will not make such comment.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            The creepiest thing I found on this forum is the actual Hearn lurkers which are wilder fans instead of boxing fans.
            I am sorry but you don't get to define that. You are only spouting opinions now and not facts. Moreover, who in the Blue Hell are you to say who are or who are not boxing fans? Who gave you that authority? Also, as far as Hearn lurkers are concerned; That man isn't hard to find. He hasn't found a microphone or camera yet that he doesn't like. The man craves the spotlight and is hard not to notice.

Comment

Fury's style is not going to work on Wilder. Deontay would bumrush into a firefight. That business of playing keep away while running out the clock and not getting hit will only backfire against "The Bronze Bomber. He's a Hell of a lot reckless than Wladimir, younger, faster, stronger, flexible and more athletic too. Once Deontay closes the distance on him it's a wrap. Fury's done. If Fury has any chance of winning this fighting then he is going to have to do it fighting; Win or lose.
              The only way I see this fight is like a final eliminator to be a mandatory for AJ.

So I careless who win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                First off he is isn't the king of any Gypsies. That's just a name he gave himself. You are saying Wilder has absolutely no chance to beat fat Fury. So how many thousands are you betting on big underdog Fury? Are the oddsmakers crazy?
                Where in my post did I say Wilder had no chance? He has a punchers chance, same in all his fights. Fury is the more skilled and experienced fighter, Wilder is amateurish when it comes to that department. I'm going with the guy with more tools in his box

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  This is business. I don't know if you have done business before. Tell me where starting a business is a very easy task?

If you have done business before, you will not make such comment.
                  As long as he doesn't try to have gay sex with them then I am cool with what he is doing. Right now he is acting like a man who is in search of some male prostitutes right about now which is very scary.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    F.ucking stop

In what universe does a 41 year old HW often injured who hadn’t fought in 18 months in a fight where he almost got shut out in and before that had a very avg performance against Jennings a better version then the one Fury beat

Just because it was a more entertaining fight doesn’t Mean it was a better Klit

HW is relatively weak so beating top 10s isn’t that impressive and AJ beating a older Klit Molina , Breazeale, Takam , Whyte , Parker , Povetkin doesn’t equal Fury beating Klit when it mattered and Wilder
                    This...
                    Peope that claim a 41 yr old inactive Klitschko coming off a humbling loss was a much better version of the Klitschko who was undefeated in 10 years are genuine ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Not as creepy as the infamous cult of Hearn😬😬

Comment

Working...
                      X