Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you are DREAMING !!

that stuff you wrote is fantasy..... and totally absurd

you LITERALLY have no idea how much money Fcukweather has..... and you also likely have absolutely no idea whatsoever how much interest he earns

your plan above applies to someone who is worth 7-figures

a MUCH more extravagant plan would apply to someone who is worth 8-figures

however, Mayweather is worth a HUGE 9-figures dude

let that sink in for awhile

look.....

* he had 200mil+ already
    * plus the 275mil from the Pacquiao fight
    * plus he will earn another 200mil from McGregor

..... or will it be 300mil from McGregor..... ?

lets play it REAL conservative.....

let's say he ONLY had 100mil before Pac
    let's say he ONLY made 200mil from Pac
    let's say he ONLY makes 200mil from McGregor

that is HALF-A-BILLION dollars..... CASH

and I bet you can add 200mil to that figure

but let's not..... and let's ONLY give him 5% interest per annum

that is 25mil per-year interest, not forgetting that we sold him short

what that means is this.....

he earns more than the GDP of a small country, without even lifting a finger..... and yet you just recommended that he move into a cozy 2-bedroom flat back in Grand Rapids LMAO

the guy could LITERALLY give away 50 new Rolls-Royces per year, without it costing him one red-cent of capital

you guys are losing it..... you clearly cannot comprehend how FILTHY rich that cvnt is..... which is hilarious

look.....
    That's gross income before costs and tax, that's why he owes the IRS, not really sharp are you, if that was the case, he would pay the IRS now because Floyd is egotistical and wouldn't want all of this "he's broke" talk being public knowledge, why do you think he Carries a mill in cash with him, ego, why did he call TMT that, ego, he's going broke, it would be funny to see him on one of those repo shows on TV
    Last edited by Shape up; 07-09-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Trump and many others do this each year. If you critic's would bother to read this Tax document you would (hopefully) learn that this is not uncommon for the wealthy. It's amazing how quickly the media released this info on Floyd yet, the media pretends that Trump's tax returns are nowhere to be seen. Not to mention, Trump himself admitted to using these "loopholes" to avoid paying any taxes for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I guess he better close that strip club
        A man gotta earn his bread, respect what he does for living afterall his not pimpin.
        Hmm, actually, he is kind of pimpin in this case. I bet they take it as a compliment, being called a p-i-m-p.

Comment

• Floyd should write off all those gambling loses.

Comment

• It's too bad Wesley Snipes isn't still in jail. He and Floyd could have put on some big fights in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              It's too bad Wesley Snipes isn't still in jail. He and Floyd could have put on some big fights in jail.
              Wesley Snipes got in trouble because he didn't file taxes for like 8 years. Floyd filed, he just didn't pay.

Comment

• i feel sorry for floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Wesley Snipes got in trouble because he didn't file taxes for like 8 years. Floyd filed, he just didn't pay.
                  Dang, what are you, a tax lawyer? I'm just saying, seeing them both behind bars promoting fights would have been interesting. HBO would definitely picked up a season or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    You do realize Trump has gone bankrupt before right? That is factual. I haven't heard of any articles saying that he is at risk of going bankrupt again now?
                    Here's a spoiler for everyone.

Bankruptcy doesn't mean you have no money.

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy means you don't want to pay companies what they expect to get paid.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy means you CAN'T pay what they expect to get paid.

In neither situation are you actually "broke".

In Chapter 13 you just have to prove that there's no way you can ever pay the debtors at the rates they're charging, but you can pay something.

In Chapter 7 and 11, you just have to prove that you don't make enough to pay them in 5 years or less.

In both situations, you'll come out better off than when you filed.

If you're starting a new job after a layoff, and you're taking a pay cut, bankruptcy is the best decision a person can make as long as you understand you're paying everything with cash for the next 5 years - which isn't a bad thing either.

Comment

• In the next 5 years we will see floyd in the street collecting garbage to support his crack addict family and self.

Comment

Working...
                      X