No announcement yet.

New thread in lounge for conspiracy theory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Having one thread. A central thread for reference is easier.
    That's why you have bookmarks.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      That's why you have bookmarks.
      A thread that has a lot of source material considered worth looking at, a thread where information about a particular situation can be put...

When I was using you as an example I was doing so because rather than repeatedly saying "read up on this, or that" the material would be in the thread and one could say, "look at the chapter on pigs that fly" for example.

Its just a thought people may just not care enough which is fine. makes it easier to have a thoughtful discussion on the topic.
      Last edited by billeau2; 08-13-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        Really?

better society?

The world is ran by conspirators. The bankers and the people that rule government. even you cannot deny that

They conspire. there is no question about it.

Why would you like to censor this tiny bit of freedom of creating a thread about conspiracy? lol
        I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          For the better of society by preventing kids from getting dumber, I suggest mods delete every single conspiracy thread straight of the bat.
          ... Bro, one can't do anything anymore to that 85 (or even more) percent... that's how it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I rest my case.
            You cannot rest something that you do not have.

Comment

This is not for everyone, But to those that has a bit spark in them chance of awakening:

Everything that you think you know that comes from experience. sense it ( See, Feel, Taste, Smell, hear ) then you know it to be true.

Everything that was told you and with proof that you verified yourself are also true.

now

ALL things that was told you and was not verified remains a 'belief'

and the possibility that people lied to you is very much real. correct?

--

I just realize that the knowledge that Bankers and politicians are scammers and liars is not public . It is something that very few appreciates. just always remember even if 99% of people believes the lies. it remains a lie.

Thanks

Comment

Just found this minutes ago and thought this would be appropriate for this thread.

This Vandelip banker dude admitted that he is a conspirator. Yeah the exact word

I i still suggest due diligence and verify this quote.

he's supposed to be one of the big time bankers that founded the Federal reserve.

Comment

Working...
                X