Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Movie - 'El Inca' - is Heading To The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Movie - 'El Inca' - is Heading To The United States

The glory and self-destruction of Venezuelan boxing star Edwin Valero is the backbone of El Inca , a film that arrives this week in US cinemas and whose director, Ignacio Castillo. "Boxing has something very cinematic because of its language. It is a sport in which every detail changes everything. In a short time you see the nuance of both the boxers and the fight: a blow has an immediate impact. And, in a way, cinema is a bit like that: it's a lot of looks, of movements," the Venezuelan filmmaker told EFE.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Extreme people like Edwin Valerio are mostly talented but unstable!!

Comment

Eh.........they made a movie about this way too soon. I can see why they have been having difficulty with this movie. It's still to close to the actual events. The kids and the family are still dealing with the pain and trauma from what happened.

Comment

A lot of people, myself included, doubt that Valero killed himself and his family. The problem is nobody will ever really know. If you want to trust that the Venezuelan police are telling the truth then go ahead.

Comment

Would I've to see the movie I remember this guy Valero was the talk in boxing with his knockouts in every fight.

Comment

I have a feeling this movie is gonna be terrible.

Most boxing movies suck, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              A lot of people, myself included, doubt that Valero killed himself and his family. The problem is nobody will ever really know. If you want to trust that the Venezuelan police are telling the truth then go ahead.
              why would anybody have a motive to kill his family then him?

Comment

Valero's wife gave him a serious, unbearable headache on that fateful day so he unleashed hell on her. When a woman pushes a man to the limit, challenges his manhood & authority...that's when **** gets real nasty.

It must have been really painful for Valero's pride as a man...you know...taking so much **** from a woman he fed everyday.

Rest In Peace, El Inca.

Comment

The Inca was one leader, the king/ruler of the people. As soon as you hear someone say Incas (plural), they are misinformed.

In that respect only, it's a fitting name for Valero. There were no Quechea (people ruled by the Inca) people in Venezuela. They inhibited the Andes (west coast of Sth America).

I guess the name of Venezuela's indigenous people wouldn't sell, so they borrowed from Peru.

Comment

Favourite boxer ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X