Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bute Froch or Bute Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch puts the pressure on Bute & makes him fold late in the fight. Dirrel jumps on his bike & this matchup of 2 superslick wannabe's stinks up the joint.

Comment

I think Dirrell has a real shot at beating Bute and i dont like Lucien so probably him.....

Froch though would provided a better action fight no doubt and his pre fight banter is always worth a listen! Personally id like to see the Cobra smash Bute to bits but im more inclined to think Bute handles him well....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        I think Dirrell has a real shot at beating Bute and i dont like Lucien so probably him.....

Froch though would provided a better action fight no doubt and his pre fight banter is always worth a listen! Personally id like to see the Cobra smash Bute to bits but im more inclined to think Bute handles him well....

i think dirrell would either touch up bute and have an easy time of it
        or get knocked out

i'm thinking it might be the latter. if it's a rought fight i'm favoring bute. i dont think dirrell can take his punches.
        either he outclasses bute or gets stopped.

he's the most talented guy in the tournament, but that doesnt win you fights. he's not as strong mentally as froch and ward, or even bute.

and he's got the temperament of a guy who either doesnt like to take punches
        or CANT (and that's got nothing to do with the abraham DQ, if he was acting he's - A: deserving of an oscar, and B: iron chinned and a mastermind of scheming. that was a flush bomb from arthur abraham.)

we'll find out which one it is against bute. he's a legitimately dangerous dude.
        he hit glen johnson so hard he thought he won the fight!
        Last edited by New England; 01-28-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i think dirrell would either touch up bute and have an easy time of it

or get knocked out

i'm thinking it might be the latter. if it's a rought fight i'm favoring bute. i dont think dirrell can take his punches.
          either he outclasses bute or gets stopped.

he's the most talented guy in the tournament, but that doesnt win you fights. he's not as strong mentally as froch and ward, or even bute.

and he's got the temperament of a guy who either doesnt like to take punches
          or CANT

we'll find out which one it is against bute. he's a legitimately dangerous dude.
          he hit glen johnson so hard he thought he won the fight!
          Haha!

I pretty much agree with ur post as usual, and while i think Andre has a genuine chance at an upset win i lean more towards a knockout loss....

Initial thoughts are Bute puts a beating on Froch totally outboxing him but the difference between getting schooled by Ward and schooled by Bute is that Bute is a straight up Dangerous puncher and Carl could potentially be looking at his first stoppage loss (Points is more likely however)

On the other hand Bute might not be the strongest mentally and its not out of the question that Froch gets to him late and makes him cave somewhat like the first Andrade fight?

Comment

Froch, Direll has got too much to prove before.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Haha!

I pretty much agree with ur post as usual, and while i think Andre has a genuine chance at an upset win i lean more towards a knockout loss....

Initial thoughts are Bute puts a beating on Froch totally outboxing him but the difference between getting schooled by Ward and schooled by Bute is that Bute is a straight up Dangerous puncher and Carl could potentially be looking at his first stoppage loss (Points is more likely however)

On the other hand Bute might not be the strongest mentally and its not out of the question that Froch gets to him late and makes him cave somewhat like the first Andrade fight?

i do think that bute has improved a good deal since the andrade fight

that being said, he was all but knocked out. if i were counting i would have stopped the fight.

if there's a style at 168 similar to andrade it's froch

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i do think that bute has improved a good deal since the andrade fight

that being said, he was all but knocked out. if i were counting i would have stopped the fight.

if there's a style at 168 similar to andrade it's froch
                Andre Ward punks em all though tbh

That guy is on point, he is highly talented and skilled, well disciplined, Tough both Mentally and physically, strong, intelligent, versatile and has the best inside game in boxing today

He is one focused cat and when a fighter with natural talent like him trains as hard and stays as focused as he has been then thats a recipe for success

Comment

Dirrell because I think Bute can beat him and I want to see Dirrell lose.

Comment

Dirrell, he clowns Bute & it sets up Ward-Dirrell for this year as well, which is a brilliant fight in terms of styles.

FROM INDEPENDENCE SHALL COME GREATNESS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      Dirrell, he clowns Bute & it sets up Ward-Dirrell for this year as well, which is a brilliant fight in terms of styles.

FROM INDEPENDENCE SHALL COME GREATNESS!!!

is that you, dre?

Comment

Working...
                      X