No announcement yet.

Bute Froch or Bute Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute Froch or Bute Dirrell?

Which fight would u rather watch? I dont understand why Showtime is against Froch Bute which would be a very interesting fight.
    Froch
    56.00%
    Dirrell
    32.00%
    don't care
    12.00%

Froch......

Comment

dirrell all the way he beat froch and everyone knows it and he would outbox bute all night

Comment

don't care the 2 fights are good fights

Comment

Either way, Bute loses.

Comment

dirrell is a free agent now which means he's gonna hang around fighting bums until a baldomir type scores an upset over a top fighter then he will pounce on him and claim supremacy. "i beat baldomir type guy who beat elite guy therefore i am better" works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
              don't care the 2 fights are good fights
              I agree both are good fights but Showtime being so against Froch Bute doesn't make any sense.

Comment

froch...he's earned it

yes panda feels dirrell beat froch in the super six but he's done jack **** since while froch has improved with each fight

Comment

froch would probably be a better fight

dirrel could actually handle the speed and land some shots of his own, though

i'd like to see froch simply to watch him continue his run of the roughest opponents in boxing

but i do think dirrell has a better chance. he's very talented. i still think he loses by knockout, but he's fast enough to actually compete for afew rounds

froch will get whitewashed by bute, but he's not goign to shy away the first time he tastes the power

or get dropped

andre dirrell would keep you on the edge of your seat because of the potential to get his chin broken
                  Last edited by New England; 01-28-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    I agree both are good fights but Showtime being so against Froch Bute doesn't make any sense.
                    showtime inflated the shiz out of their prices with the SS

i dont blame them for not wanting to use huge amounts of their budget on a single bute fight when they can get a simmilar result pairing him with somebody who doesnt command carl froch money

unless his name is andre ward..
                    Last edited by New England; 01-28-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X