Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public service announcement: It's time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public service announcement: It's time.

just letting yall know that im officially switching sides now that pac is with haymon. it was great fighting on this side but now i must cross the street. i wont say bye but see yall later instead because we will meet again in the ring.

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    just letting yall know that im officially switching sides now that pac is with haymon. it was great fighting on this side but now i must cross the street. i wont say bye but see yall later instead because we will meet again in the ring.
    So summary: you're acknowledging now that Manny clearly lost to Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      So summary: you're acknowledging now that Manny clearly lost to Floyd?
      wtf?? how did you come to that?

Comment

You are not that important and I doubt many give a fuc what side of the street you are on. What is this we meet again in the ring BS. You are confused. Pacquiao is the fighter and you are the fan. You aren't meeting anybody in the ring.

Comment

Not a fan of Lil' Money Pax anymore because he joined the squad.

Comment

wtf?? how did you come to that?
            You admitted you're turning on Manny, which is admitting you weren't a real fan in the first place, which is essentially accepting that Floyd beat him.

Comment

You admitted you're turning on Manny, which is admitting you weren't a real fan in the first place, which is essentially accepting that Floyd beat him.
              wtf? i never said im turning on manny. manny is with haymon so im going with him. im letting the pac fans know that im gonna cross the street.

Comment

you do math weird..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You are not that important and I doubt many give a fuc what side of the street you are on. What is this we meet again in the ring BS. You are confused. Pacquiao is the fighter and you are the fan. You aren't meeting anybody in the ring.
                  you've been hella mad! chill bro. it was only a joke! it's friday, im just tryna kill some time at work!

and the ring comment, i was referring to when manny fights a top rank guy. "we will meet again in the ring". lol

Comment

Welcome my friend!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X