Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Turns Back on Lara Rematch, Wants Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
    Of course Kell Brook for Hurd. Small battered bad eye Brook is an easy fight for the bigger Hurd. Charlo is the fight that will be avoided by Hurd and also that Mex kid that destroyed Salami Ali.
    How is Hurd avoiding Charlo when Charlo fights next month. Manguia is ordered to fight Smith next. Hurd should sit out for month till those 2 are available? Brook should of kept his mouth shut and not bad mouth Hurd. Brook is set to fight soon and has no opponent so Hurd is calling for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
      Maybe , I think Brook is obviously a world class boxer and legitimate champ, his record says that, he was weight drained vs Spence , very gaunt at weigh in.
      This is his weight, if his eye sockets hold up and he seems confident in them since op, then I think he can keep Hurd off him for 12 rounds.
      I think he's stronger puncher and physically stronger than Lara.
      Brook has skills , he can box and move too, he's got very powerful legs and can get in and out quick . Yes Hurd may walk him down but I think Brook is too good for him if his eye socket and confidence is healed like he says

Hurd is really unimpressive as a champ to me, apart from.his size. He's not much better than a Margarito mk2 to me lol. Not in character of course.Yes he's better than Margarito
      Brook is a world class boxer and his record proves that? Brooks record is full of euro bums. Bums with 100 losses on their record. His biggest win is Porter. After fighting bums his whole career, he stepped up against good opposition in 3 fights and only beat one of those guys. Brook needs to end his career on a high note and stay in the UK and beat domestic bums

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        How is Hurd avoiding Charlo when Charlo fights next month. Manguia is ordered to fight Smith next. Hurd should sit out for month till those 2 are available? Brook should of kept his mouth shut and not bad mouth Hurd. Brook is set to fight soon and has no opponent so Hurd is calling for that fight.
        The huge Hurd is looking for an easy fight with bad eye small Brook. Hurd doesn't want to meet with Charlo if possible same with the big Mex. Hurd is a huge talent at 154lbs but beating a small Kell Brook proves nothing. Fight Williams then. Hurd will dodge Charlo till made to fight or be stripped. Hurd will be a middle anyway soon.

Comment

Another chump winning a belt barely then running away from a hard fight for an easier one lol pathetic Lara deserves a rematch he was champ for over 5 years. Hope they strip Hurd if he don’t rematch Lara

Comment

Not interested. Brook has been flapping his gums, but he gets retired in this fight. I'd rather see Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Just shows they can order any fight if they wanted to even if it doesn't make sense.
              Not the Andrade vs Lara, who were both available couple of months ago.
              Must be following Decubas' instructions.
              Yeah. It's not hard to put two and two together to come up with something.

I remember it very well when Andrade was loitering around Showtime premises doing nothing. He and Lara were looking for their next fights after several months of inactivity.

Somehow this dubious WBA didn't think of ordering the Andrade vs Lara fight. Instead, they let Decubas and Lara go for another meaningless Gausha fight.

They basically denied fans one of the fights they wanted to see. Now it's all gone gone gone and can never happen.

Comment

Fight ain’t never gonna happen, Hearn can’t keep Brook lose before he faces Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
                  The huge Hurd is looking for an easy fight with bad eye small Brook. Hurd doesn't want to meet with Charlo if possible same with the big Mex. Hurd is a huge talent at 154lbs but beating a small Kell Brook proves nothing. Fight Williams then. Hurd will dodge Charlo till made to fight or be stripped. Hurd will be a middle anyway soon.
                  U sound stupid, Hurd avoiding Charlo when Charlo has a fight next. How is Hurd gonna get stripped ny not fighting Charlo? Learn something. As for Munguia, he isn't fighting Hurd when he has to fight Liam Smith next, do u even follow boxing or just some casual. He's calling out Brook for running his mouth. Brook is a154 fighter if can't hang with the big boys he should go back to 147 instead of taking ****.

Comment

And we both know brook is not a volume puncher so this is not a good fight for him even though I respect brooks ability.

Comment

i would love hurd vs castaño

Comment

Working...
                      X