No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I think it was the Swiss testing agency when he competed there. This was right before Lance "donated" 100K to them

Lance tested positive for EPO after a test to detect it became possible from his frozen blood from years before
    Yeah...and WADA went after him pretty hard if I recall.

Comment

I hope to God, no one's surprised. Gamboa looks like a little Terminator, with freakish athleticism. If there's a fighter out there that would be suspected of using PED's, it's him.

At the end of the day, MEH.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah...and WADA went after him pretty hard if I recall.
        Yea i think. I dont remember which agency USADA or WADA

Comment

I think it was the Swiss testing agency when he competed there. This was right before Lance "donated" 100K to them

Lance tested positive for EPO after a test to detect it became possible from his frozen blood from years before
          Not trying to derail this topic into a cycling thread, but I'm quite sure it was the UCI (cyclings governing body). They issued an investigation into the matter led by themselves but the latest I heard was that the investigation has been called off (predictably).

Comment

Yea i think. I dont remember which agency USADA or WADA
            WADA, methinks. I think it happened during International competitions in France or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Not trying to derail this topic into a cycling thread, but I'm quite sure it was the UCI (cyclings governing body). They issued an investigation into the matter led by themselves but the latest I heard was that the investigation has been called off (predictably).
              I dont know i dont pay attention to the acronyms when listening to this stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                This right here!!!!!!

Comment

the PED problem in boxing WILL NEVER be fixed....theres no union that represents the boxers so there will be a uniform protocol for testing and for the most part, the fans don't care and boxing is a niche, 3rd tier sport.

Comment

My new moto is GUILTY until PROVEN INNOCENT

Unless you're under a legitimate 3rd party (USADA etc) with a public contract that we can read the terms on that includes random 24/7 Carbon Isotope Ratio testing, you are under suspicion to me

It seems even the guys who are much lower down the chain can afford....or can't afford NOT to be cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      And the peds accusation on PAC have been going on for how many years now lol. How can a uneducated 3rd world country living gets away with taking peds when all these other guys are getting popped left and right? U would think if PAC is on the juice it would be came out by now consideration the people around him.
                      look how long it took to catch lance armstrong.............not saying manny on anything just say people can keep screct for a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X