Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could direct a film about any boxers life,who would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could direct a film about any boxers life,who would you choose?

Any fighter you like..........

Jack Johnson.

Comment

One of the 5

.Stanley Ketchel
      .Sam Langford
      .Jack Dempsey
      .Henry Armstrong
      .Jack Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
        Jack Johnson.
        Which actor would you pick to play Johnston?

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          Matthew Saad Muhammad. He was abandoned as a child in Philadelphia, found on a street, overcome growing up without his parent to become one of the most exciting fighters in the history of the sport.

Comment

Which actor would you pick to play Johnston?
            Well the only person who is cool enough to be Jack Johnson,
            Samuel L Jackson !! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Well the only person who is cool enough to be Jack Johnson,
              Samuel L Jackson !! lol.
              Jackson is a legend,he would do the role justice

Comment

Barney Ross. Raised in poverty after his father was murdered. Friends with some of Chicago's most famous and most infamous people including Jack Ruby and Al Capone. His rise to being the first fighter to hold 3 different belts at the same time and his fights with some of the greatest fighters ever. His choosing to join the army for WWII and seek active combat, and becoming a decorated war hero who when told about being recommended for distinguished service honors for saving the lives of many men at the battle of Guadalcanal Ross said "Tell em to give it to my company. This is no one man show". To his addiction to pain killers after being injured during action, hiding it from his family and friends after being discharged, to him turning himself over for government assistance in kicking his habit and never doing drugs again. This is a movie I would love to see made as The book is probably my favorite boxing book to date.

Comment

Matthew Saad Muhammad. I've also always been intrigued by the lives of Stanley Ketchal and Ezzard Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Barney Ross. Raised in poverty after his father was murdered. Friends with some of Chicago's most famous and most infamous people including Jack Ruby and Al Capone. His rise to being the first fighter to hold 3 different belts at the same time and his fights with some of the greatest fighters ever. His choosing to join the army for WWII and seek active combat, and becoming a decorated war hero who when told about being recommended for distinguished service honors for saving the lives of many men at the battle of Guadalcanal Ross said "Tell em to give it to my company. This is no one man show". To his addiction to pain killers after being injured during action, hiding it from his family and friends after being discharged, to him turning himself over for government assistance in kicking his habit and never doing drugs again. This is a movie I would love to see made as The book is probably my favorite boxing book to date.
                    Wow thats quite a life he had

Would make an incredible film

Comment

Working...
                    X