Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think the best finishing move is in Pro Wrestling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    A tombstone is probably the move that looks least like it could hurt someone. You always clearly see their head nowhere near the ground

Owen Hart sat down on his instead of dropping to his knees. I think its called a Death Valley Driver. Different move.
    I always heard it called a Tombstone, that he hurt Austin with it. It didn't always look like it did now, I remember guys that did it, Undertaker included, would jump up and it looked like the guy's head actually smacked off the ground. They changed it after what happened to Austin.

Comment

I have always liked the head and arm 45. Pretty simple, but also very effective for getting the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I always heard it called a Tombstone, that he hurt Austin with it. It didn't always look like it did now, I remember guys that did it, Undertaker included, would jump up and it looked like the guy's head actually smacked off the ground. They changed it after what happened to Austin.

Thats what Owen did. I think he was supposed to do a Tombstone (i.e drop to his knees) but sat down on it for some reason. As far as I know Undertaker has always dropped to his knees.
        Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 01-18-2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Nobody posted the Mandible Claw?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            finishers were more lethal back then. and when taker first doin the Tstone, the victims head comes in contact with the canvas and actually bend the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Nobody posted the Mandible Claw?
              or the DDT. Jake Roberts almost killed Ricky Steamboat with that sht

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                or the DDT. Jake Roberts almost killed Ricky Steamboat with that sht

did it happen again?

Comment

Burning Hammer

Comment

buckhouse buck would bounce off the rope & stomp you in the head with his flatsole cowboy boot...

Comment

Shake, rattle and roll
                      Rude awakening
                      Jake the snake's DDT
                      Scorpion Deathlock
                      (Funniest)The Butt Butt

Comment

Working...
                      X