Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, let’s keep in mind that the original draft of the USADA-Mayweather-Pacquiao drug-testing contract would have allowed USADA to grant a retroactive therapeutic use exemption to either fighter without notifying the Nevada State Athletic Commission or the opposing fighter’s camp. Indeed, even USADA’s “Detailed Correction” concedes, “USADA agreed to the request from Mr. Pacquiao’s representatives that USADA provide mutual notification to both fighters upon the approval of a TUE.”

In other words, if Pacquiao’s representatives hadn’t insisted upon notification, Mayweather’s retroactive therapeutic use exemption would most likely have remained a secret between Mayweather and USADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      When are you going to stop? Didn't you embarrass yourself enough?

Let it go, bro. Maybe take up a new fight. May I suggest Canelo vs. GGG?
      No embarrassment for me, you have no answers to these questions, even the fed that bought down lance can see a huge issue

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        No embarrassment for me, you have no answers to these questions,

even the fed that bought down lance can see a huge issue
        Um....the Fed that brought down Lance didn't see any issue. If he did, WHY THE **** WOULD HE NEGOTIATE FOR USADA TO TAKE OVER DRUG TESTING OPERATIONS FOR MMA.

In fact, the guy you are talking about said THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY.

Jeff Novitsky about the Mayweather case:
        “Based on 15 years of working with them and seeing how they make decisions and seeing how those decisions are ethical and how every single time they adhere to carrying out the WADA code, I have 100 percent confidence that we have enlisted the gold standard, best anti-doping agency in the world.

“And all of our athletes should have that same trust and confidence. I haven’t lost any of that in USADA. They’re the best.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/the-uf...er-iv-scandal/
        Here's more that directly contradicts what you said

JN: USADA is the most experienced anti-doping entity in the world.

USADA has to adhere to WADA guidelines and WADA protocol. So despite the fact that we’re paying them, we could never call them up and say, ‘Hey, can you do it this way? Can you deviate from what you’re supposed to be doing?’ They are basically audited by an authority above them to make sure they’re following these rules and adhering to the international standards.

So yeah, it’s unavoidable that we’re paying them, but in terms of them doing us favors in return or manipulating from the policy or from the WADA guidelines, that doesn’t happen. It can’t happen.
        Feel stupid yet? You should!!! Just give the **** up already.

That's another embarrassment for you. You're done.

Last edited by travestyny; 10-11-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Really, he also said------------- I do know that the facts surrounding Mayweather’s May 1 IV have not been fully explored. And I have a problem with the concept of a doping control officer going to Mayweather’s home, and Mayweather telling the DCO that he’ll provide a full urine sample AFTER he takes an IV infusion of 25.361 ounces of fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Um....the Fed that brought down Lance didn't see any issue. If he did, WHY THE **** WOULD HE NEGOTIATE FOR USADA TO TAKE OVER DRUG TESTING OPERATIONS FOR MMA.

In fact, the guy you are talking about said THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY.

Jeff Novitsky about the Mayweather case:

Here's more that directly contradicts what you said

Feel stupid yet? You should!!! Just give the **** up already.

That's another embarrassment for you. You're done.

Your ownership of this guy is starting to border on abuse.

Is there a shelter for battered posters?

Comment

• t
              Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              An article about cycling is NOT setting anything straight in regards to boxing.

I went easy on you before, Shape.

Mebbe because in a sea of morons, your rebuttal was actually well thought out and showed merit.

But, it was flawed and I showed that when you posted about it. At least one study was dated (2011) and therefore irrelevant to the more sophisticated testing methods done by Floyd over most of his ABP. The other part was that those cyclist were fooling ABP computer software. Human analysis could detect the cheats.

Here's more.

What those cycling articles talk about is microdosing being able to improve performance while not setting off alarms with the ABP.

That might work if you are microdosing while actually IN COMPETITION. And it might work if you happen to completely evade random testing, which cyclist are masters at.

But, we know the effects of microdosing are temporary, often lasting a month or so.

So, my question to you, Shape Up, is this.

How does your theory apply to boxers?

You know, guys who do a 6-8 week camp subject to surprise testing during any minute of it, with no limit on the frequency?

How is a fighter going to microdose to fool the random testing, nevermind the ABP?

And knowing that his results are likely not going to be fed into a computer but rather examined by a human being, how is that fighter going to cheat?

This again brings up the same question that those who suspect Floyd of cheating have no answer for- namely, when exactly is Floyd cheating?

Is he microdosing while not in camp knowing that in the 6-8 weeks he will be in camp any gain will be gradually lost?

Or, is he cheating in camp while also passing the most sophisticated testing there is while have no knowledge beforehand of when he is going to be tested?

See, that is why the name of this thread is what it is.

Because all the theories fail if you simply apply common sense.
              Your own safeguard theory is a straw man attack. Its common knowledge that big money teams are able to cheat because they are continually more sophisticated than the present safeguards. It's called the Red Queen effect where defence mechanisms can only adapt after they have been breached. However, in sports the defence mechanisms of the commissions and sanctioning bodies are even more predisposed to hijacking because they have a vested interest in making the money team richer and the poor challenger poorer

Will they accurately retest blood samples years later? Hopefully but probably not if it's self incriminating and/or they're still getting kickbacks
              Last edited by maracho; 10-11-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                t

Your own safeguard theory is a straw man attack. Its common knowledge that big money teams are able to cheat because they are continually more sophisticated than the present safeguards. It's called the Red Queen effect where defence mechanisms can only adapt after they have been breached. However, in sports the defence mechanisms of the commissions and sanctioning bodies are even more predisposed to hijacking because they have a vested interest in making the money team richer and the poor challenger poorer

Will they accurately retest blood samples years later? Hopefully but probably not if it's self incriminating and/or they're still getting kickbacks
                Congrats on not answering anything I asked in that post.

Try again.

Tell me how the methods cyclist used could be adapted to boxing.

See, your argument seems to be that the cheaters are ahead of the testers so therefore we should assume Floyd was cheating.

I asked you how.

Microdosing won't work for a boxer out of camp (not being tested) because the effects wear off too fast.

Microdosing won't work in camp because boxers have no prior notice of when they have to do blood or urine and would never know when they could do so without being tested immediately (or while the PED was still in their system).

The one thing of merit about your post is that you are correct about them still having the samples- and that those samples could be retested anytime with newer and better methods.

Knowing this, why would a fighter who is worried about his legacy in the sport risk tarnishing it by cheating and having evidence of it sitting there ad infinitum?

I am guessing that just like every other poster who has tried, you will have no real answer for this.

But, thanks for playing...

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  I was kinda aiming for half pro/half con.

But, the Mayweather haters haven't been able to come up with anything other than outlandish conjecture that could not stand up to a sixth grader's scrutiny.

No one has taken out the ABP.

No one has explained how every sample, including the one taken right before the IV, came back clean.

No one has explained how USADA, WADA, and the NSAC have all given Floyd a clean bill of health.

But hey, 30 pages in or not, if you have something feel free to knock yourself out, djtmal...

LMAO!!!!!!!
                  unless its coming from money's inner circle, its all speculative...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    unless its coming from money's inner circle, its all speculative...
                    I had no idea that the NSAC, USADA, and WADA were part of TMT.

Hell, the NSAC and USADA had beef with each other while BOTH GAVE FLOYD A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH.

WADA doesn't give jack shyt about Floyd, is currently going up Russian boxing's arse with a microscope (and tell me the Russians don't have deep enough pockets to bribe folks), yet we haven't heard a damned thing about Floyd from them either.

THIS IS NOT SPECULATIVE, THIS IS FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Who do you think is on the other side of the debate in equal numbers lol.

One thing in all this the Manny fans are not very intelligent as you display once again.
                      Ha ha thats a good one. Who started this thread to begin with first off, second off, you don't have to be a Manny fan to have an opinion on Floyd and his jankyness, but believe me, thinking outside of the box isn't a strong suit for yourself, or the Floyd boys. You can say, I think he was up to something, and you and the captain sav-a-floyd's will present a 20 paragraph case study.

Comment

Working...
                      X