Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to be proud of your heritage and race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Boy, you got nothing to take pride in. Hahah you're rotund, pudgy, a s'midget and manlet. Hahah built just like a choad!!! Rounder and wider than you are tall .

And sooo slllooooowwwww. Hahah you're like "coach, how fast was I?" And he's like "jeez I dunno kid, I don't have a sundial."

Hahah proud of the fact that you got "belted by a Gracie " aka " I paid tuousands of dollars and after like three years I finally got one of those cool color belts out of pity and essentially buying it"!

Hahah and you're just so simple-minded regarding politics and the such. Anything Republican/Conservative= GOOD. Anything that comes from Liberals/Democrats = BAD..

Hah you poor, poor rotund s'midget! 1fat65!

Comment

Boy, you got nothing to take pride in. Hahah you're rotund, pudgy, a s'midget and manlet. Hahah built just like a choad!!! Rounder and wider than you are tall .

And sooo slllooooowwwww. Hahah you're like "coach, how fast was I?" And he's like "jeez I dunno kid, I don't have a sundial."

Hahah proud of the fact that you got "belted by a Gracie " aka " I paid tuousands of dollars and after like three years I finally got one of those cool color belts out of pity and essentially buying it"!

Hahah and you're just so simple-minded regarding politics and the such. Anything Republican/Conservative= GOOD. Anything that comes from Liberals/Democrats = BAD..

You have a vivid imagination. You imagined all that about a man you never met? All those details, height, weight, etc, based on what?

C’mon man, I thought you were better than that. No, I know you are better than that. f that. He, 1bad65 really got under your skin, why? Are you one of those antifa people who wants the government to help you out?

I agree things are getting crazy in the US, and the world. I think people need work, and should have work. I believe in protecting the most marginalized and vulnerable people.

What did 1bad65 do to you? Just tell me that please. Please. Help me understand.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 08-30-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Race doesn't exist. Scientifically, there's no such thing.

Gender is real.
        Nationality is real.
        Heritage is real.
        Culture is real.
        Genetic genealogy is real.

Race is not real. Race is a nice name for what the color of your skin is.

Is it okay to be proud of the color of your skin? Sure, you can be proud of anything you want, it's stupid, but go ahead and be proud of your skin color.
        Conversely, I don’t get ppl who hate themselves for their own skin color, religion, culture, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I've never thought about being proud of my skin color. Seems odd.
          I agree. How can you be proud of something that you have no control of?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I agree. How can you be proud of something that you have no control of?
            I’m proud the way my kids turned out so far..scholastically, and work ethic wise. Does that count?
            They were born my kids, but I left them no choice but to work,hard..

Comment

Damn, that was brutal.

I have to ask, what is a s'midget?

Semi midget?

I've never seen that before.

Is it supposed to be the midpoint between manlet and midget?

Comment

Being proud of something that you have no control over seems to be pretty messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You have a vivid imagination. You imagined all that about a man you never met? All those details, height, weight, etc, based on what?

C’mon man, I thought you were better than that. No, I know you are better than that. f that. He, 1bad65 really got under your skin, why? Are you one of those antifa people who wants the government to help you out?

I agree things are getting crazy in the US, and the world. I think people need work, and should have work. I believe in protecting the most marginalized and vulnerable people.

What did 1bad65 do to you? Just tell me that please. Please. Help me understand.
                  Hahah but I'm not just "imagining" these physical characteristics and attributes.

I've seen the pudgy choad before.

And seen him doing what he claims was sparring. But was way too slow to be considered anything other than an autistic fat kid trying capoera.

He will prolly get these posts deleted... He can dish it out to others but he can't take it when it comes back ar him..
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 08-31-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I think it's not only OK, it's a prerequisite to mental sanity. If you have no connection to your heritage or ancestors then you stumble through life with television and public education as your only measures for normalcy. A walking disaster.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X