Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teeth do make a difference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Teeth do make a difference!

Imagine looking at the parents with their perfect teeth and wondering why you got jacked up teeth, then stumbled on their old pics.

They certainly do make a huge difference in a persons overall appearance and smile.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Imagine looking at the parents with their perfect teeth and wondering why you got jacked up teeth, then stumbled on their old pics.

Two pics in and before ones are without makeup so the comparisons don't seem to be equal.

Comment

ive been blessed with good teeth and I know I turned down ***** just cause of teeth so I know how important teeth is.

Comment

I’ve seen some really ****ed up teeth here in Japan. It’s rare to see teens with braces on. My girl has perfect teeth.. bad teeth are a deal breaker, so are ugly hands and feet.

Comment

Aaron Judge has some seriously f'd up teeth. He needs to get them fixed so he can get into commercials and monster movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’ve seen some really ****ed up teeth here in Japan. It’s rare to see teens with braces on. My girl has perfect teeth.. bad teeth are a deal breaker, so are ugly hands and feet.
              exactly, I pay for 8 braces etc cause they are my loved ones and I can, teeth are important.

Comment

Are you making fun of Roger Mayweather ?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Two pics in and before ones are without makeup so the comparisons don't seem to be equal.
                  Are you on drugs, serious question?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Are you on drugs, serious question?
                    What does that have to do with anything?
                    The before pics are in bad lighting and seem to have been taken with older cameras.

Comment

Working...
                    X