Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Don't Think Fury Did Deal To Jeopardize Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
    The moment you mentioned round 7, I knew you didn't watch the fight or haven't seen a replay. That was Fury's best round by a mile. He sat on his punches, ditching out straight and heavy 1-2's in up to four different occasions. Even the dubious Mexican judge couldn't have robbed him of that round.

The 4th round tag to the nose was a jab, a single jab. Its funny how a single jab became the highlight of a round in your opinion.
    A single jab that did damage. What di Fury do to win that rd?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      You could be right but just say they fought Wilder in the rematch prior to the offer & lost. Would he get the same offer? I get why he signed quickly. I have to look at the deal in more detail but I think it is guaranteed 80 million over 5 fights with at least 2 a year in the US.
      I think a Wilder and Joshua fight must be included for the deal. They're trying to blackmail Wilder with the same type of deal or he won't get the Fury fight. So it looks like Fury killed the fight in the process of making the deal so idk if he will end up with the whole 80

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
        Devil's Advocate? That's rather childish.
        And you are rather rude!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          I think a Wilder and Joshua fight must be included for the deal. They're trying to blackmail Wilder with the same type of deal or he won't get the Fury fight. So it looks like Fury killed the fight in the process of making the deal so idk if he will end up with the whole 80
          Time will tell but one would assume all 3 of those guys are going to fight each other at some point in 2019 & 2020. Arum has options for him. Ruiz, Pulev, Jennings, Parker & Rivas all are promoted or co-promoted buy Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Time will tell but one would assume all 3 of those guys are going to fight each other at some point in 2019 & 2020. Arum has options for him. Ruiz, Pulev, Jennings, Parker & Rivas all are promoted or co-promoted buy Arum.
            Are any of those worth 20 million and do any of them sound like exciting fights in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Are any of those worth 20 million and do any of them sound like exciting fights in the slightest
              None of them are PPV that is for sure so yeah I would agree that the AJ & Wilder fights must be involved in that agreement...

Comment

Working...
              X