Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Headed To Barclays Center April 27 or May 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he knows that will never happen so why complain? wilder is going to pick the judges like the first fight so fury is going to have to go above and beyond to win like the b-side always does. wilder has the money/clout so thats just the way it works. why would wilder give up control and power to fury and let him pick the offiicals? makes no sense. canelo would never do that. floyd wouldnt etc...thats also why the wilder-joshua fight prob wont happen. once you have that power and control you never want to give it to someone else
    Wilder picked the judges the first time? Oh yeah, is that what happened???

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he knows that will never happen so why complain? wilder is going to pick the judges like the first fight so fury is going to have to go above and beyond to win like the b-side always does. wilder has the money/clout so thats just the way it works. why would wilder give up control and power to fury and let him pick the offiicals? makes no sense. canelo would never do that. floyd wouldnt etc...thats also why the wilder-joshua fight prob wont happen. once you have that power and control you never want to give it to someone else
      Did the judges cause Fury to get knocked down in the 12th? He wins two cards if he doesn't and the fight if he stays upright that round.

Comment

Fury is gonna get robbed

Comment

Can't wait! I'm going to this fight. Hopefully Robbie Barrett goes to the fight so he can pay me my $500 in person

Comment

Can't wait! I'm going to this fight. Hopefully Robbie Barrett goes to the fight so he can pay me my $500 in person

Comment

Brooklyn! Hand Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                That’s $26.33 US so US PPV costs 3.01 times as much as UK PPV. So UK PPV has to sell 978250 buys to generate the same money as 325000 US PPV. Yes the PPV money is in the US not the UK.
                If you think Joshua v Wlad did 1.5m, then that’s not beyond the realms of possibility, if the fight was in the U.K. then it’d certainly do around 900k I think (although obviously you’d lose some US buys so...)

The ring walk time does affect the U.K. buys.

Think the fight does much better on PPV second time round in both the US and U.K. Fury getting up in the 12th is one of the enduring images of sport in recent years.

Comment

Barclays please I’ll definitely be there

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                    If you think Joshua v Wlad did 1.5m, then that’s not beyond the realms of possibility, if the fight was in the U.K. then it’d certainly do around 900k I think (although obviously you’d lose some US buys so...)

The ring walk time does affect the U.K. buys.

Think the fight does much better on PPV second time round in both the US and U.K. Fury getting up in the 12th is one of the enduring images of sport in recent years.
                    I still can't believe no number has even been released from the UK side. Like damn, can one of the boxing journalist please do an ounce of research????

Yeah, numbers should improve for sure. Heck, I'm pretty bold in expecting it to do almost do 2.5-3x more than the first fight stateside.

Comment

Can't wait to book my flight......RUMBLE!

Comment

Working...
                      X