No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
    I WAS SCREAMING when that double punch canvas banging knockdown happened in the 12th round!!!!

Then I looked at the screen and SOMEHOW the fight was still going on and Fury was still fighting. How the hell did he get up from that hellacious shot!!!

I hated what I was seeing up to that knock down because I had Fury winning the fight and felt he did enough to win ESPECIALLY after nearly knocking Wilder out!!!

GREAT GREAT FIGHT!!! Fury's got serious skills!! Wilder is the BOMB!!!

THE REMATCH WILL BE EPIC!!!! And I still want Wilder to win, but I would favor Fury!!!
    Lol when did he almost knock wilder out.. no more beer for you.

Comment

• AJ schools both of them...but Fury deserved a win here boys. After all the taunts at the end they only got massive respect for each other like they would once they fight AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Haha your trolling, you must be.
        It's not trolling when more than one poster is coming up with the same conclusion as myself pal. I apologize in advance for your confusion. Everyone is saying the same as me that all Wilder needed to do was just to win two more rounds after securing the two knockdowns of Fury and he retains his title.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 12-02-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Kudos to these guys for fighting each other. Hopefully they fight again. F..k Joshua. He will fight that stiff D. Whyte in April. Fury and Wilder both beat Joshua. All he has is a one-two and a suspect chin.

Comment

• Now Wilder fan boys know why Wilder didn't want to fight Joshua in the UK.. he needs help from the referee and judges. Fury already exposed him.

Comment

• WTF??? Fury had me singing along with him too at the press conference, LOL, funny guy!!!

Comment

• Deleted. Duplicate
                Last edited by vwelsh; 12-02-2018, 02:06 AM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Something about the way Fury went down/got up made me think that he was playing possum. Gotta give it to him for keeping his composure with Wilder's chaotic rally raining down on him.

I'm not sure if Wilder should be pushing for a Fury rematch. Maybe he should go after an Ortiz rematch; it's also risky, but at least he knows he can beat Ortiz. Thing is, Ortiz has proven that he can hurt Wilder. Maybe Wilder takes a softer touch next?
                  If he was playing possum, he was playing a dangerous game. Because a lot of refs wouldn’t have even bothered counting. I personally think after the KD in the ninth, Fury thought he had felt the best Wilder had to offer and he was still awake. That’s why he fought more aggressively from then on. I think he went down amazed at how hard this little guy had just hit him.

As for Wilder’s next fight. I absolutely think he should press for the Fury rematch, if AJ isn’t next. He made a lot of correctable mistakes. The biggest being spending the majority of the night staring at Fury doing nothing, looking for an opening to land one big shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    Holy ****, how many of you guys are there? Haha is anyone else seeing this? I am emotional, I'm laughing my head off right now.

I am actually going to have to explain...so if you give Wilder 4 rounds as you said, 2 knock down rounds plus 2 others. what's your score genius?...wouldn't happen to be 114-112 Fury would it?

Been here over 12 years now, but math lessons is a first
                    I’ve been here longer than you so don’t try to pull that rank. What I’m saying is early in the fight niether did enough to definitively take every single round. You are hysterical. I can think of two rounds plus the KD. Then you only have to find a couple more to make it a draw. You’re “laughing” tells me just how fired up you are. Take a deep breath and step back from the key board. This decision is doable. You just have to stop being emotionally invested. Someone, sitting ring side, felt wilder did enough to deserve a draw. I think Fury schooled him but early in the fight he was not Mayweather. He was pawing and jittery but it’s not like he landed anything of significance that automatically gets him those rounds. You need to stick to UFC.

Comment

• Wilders promotor just said “Fury popped the f...up like the UnderTaker, it was like a WWE moment, called Fury a “master boxer” and said very few people in boxing history can pop back up from that shot.”

Comment

Working...
                      X