Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn’t Wilder fight any top heavyweight until his 40th fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Breazeale also started boxing late and went to the Olympics without winning any medal, yet he started taking decent fights at about 26 pro bouts in. So no excuses.

Wilder has just been protected throughout his career, hence I don’t rate him. I’ll have to see him beat a top contender convincingly (not cherrypicked old Ortiz) for me to rate him. If he can beat Parker and White, then I might rate him a bit. There’s a reason why they are also protecting him from Dillian Whyte. If Whyte wins against Rivas, he would’ve to vacate or fight Whyte.
    He was in negotiations to fight Parker during the time of the Gerald Washington fight but somehow, Parker's people decided to have a change of heart and fought AJ instead because of the money and the fact that Wilder hits too hard.

As far as Dillian Whyte is concerned; Let him fight his Final eliminators first then he could talk but before then he should just shut the Hell up. He bypassed two of them to fight Dominic Breazeale and Luis Ortiz and bypassed another to fight Kubrat Pulev.

Comment

Man, I can't wait to see what these guys say when Wilder becomes Undisputed.

Comment

If you go do your research you'll already know he tried.he had plenty of chances but the top guys he was trying to fight either failed a roid test or they came up with some lame excuse why he hasn't earned it yet.

Comment

How dare you questioning Beyonce resume? He's the champ!

Comment

AJ could have gotten KOed by Wilder for twice the money. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              I’m just looking at those he fought and it’s nuts. He has about 8-10 cruiserweights on his record and a lot of tomato cans with losing record.

A guy with a record of 17-21 also scored a KD against him, lol. This guy really got a pass. If he were a Brit, he would’ve been pelted with tomatoes years ago and be on the same level as Anthony Yarde. Even Fury never got any love until he travelled to Germany and shocked the world when no one gave him a chance.
              Who's alt is this?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                So ya'll are making alts just to go at Wilder cause Joshua got dropped 4 times and stopped by the kool-aid man?
                Someone insults wilder and you put down the first Mexican heavyweight world champion?

Comment

He knew he wouldn’t be tested so he wanted the steroids to increase his strength so by the time he fought a top guy he would be much stronger with increased bone density

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    He knew he wouldn’t be tested so he wanted the steroids to increase his strength so by the time he fought a top guy he would be much stronger with increased bone density
                    That didn't work for AJ doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      That didn't work for AJ doe....
                      No but just wait till Wilder fights that little Chubby Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X