Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Warns: I'll Show Thurman What It's Like To Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope manny is on them roids.. we will get a true pacman fight then! Lol.

Comment

Hypothetical question...if Pac convincingly beats Thurman.
      Not likely. BUT just for debate, what would that mean for Pac’s legacy? Big deal or not?

Comment

This is the main reason why floyd don't want any part of pac anymore he knew he would ge annihilated by a healthy pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Much better to use 750ml of IV, more effective than the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
            Hypothetical question...if Pac convincingly beats Thurman.
            Not likely. BUT just for debate, what would that mean for Pac’s legacy? Big deal or not?
            Well, considering that he had looked semi-shot after Horn, it would be an impressive win at 40. So yes, that would add to his already huge legacy for sure.

If anything, it's Thurman who risks something. If he loses to this version of Pacquiao, it won't look good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Still running their mouths but couldnt show concrete proof. Your master had to pay settlement in court for runnin his mouth like you stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                That IV was for masking the roids

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Lmao.. yea that was some cheating shyt.. im not going to lie.. I call a spade a spade!

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
                    Still running their mouths but couldnt show concrete proof. Your master had to pay settlement in court for runnin his mouth like you stupid.
                    Easy there clown.. manny is a better fighter on roids.. they all are... they are boring without the drugs.. lol

Comment

manny is going to be surprised at the version of keith who shows up. it may be competitive early on but it wont end well for him

Comment

Working...
                      X