Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NEWS IN MEX! Saul Alvarez tied to alleged drug cartel money laundering scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Yep. But people don't talk about that. I wonder why
    Enlighten us. What are you wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      You said visa issues this won't impact none of that or his boxing career. Look at you now trying to make this about GGG. Nobody is talking GGG and him ruining your world because Canelo broke his face and beat the mexican style out his azzz. And no judges is totally different then Vegas commission caring about what goes on in Mexico so they would never deny him a boxing license over this and none of this has a thing to do with you being butt hurt because Mr Mexican Style bytched out a Mexican Style fight he asked for or his own trainer telling him he was losing the fight then telling the world he didn't think GGG won after the fight. But it's the judges fault though? Did the judges do this to GGG'S face too? Stop trying to shoe horn your nonsense into every topic you cry baby bytch. Somehow EVERY thing has to come back to GGG losing and your bytcy azzz can't handle it. Side topic how does this picture make you feel?

TonyGe when he sees a thread about Canelo

I never mentioned Golovkin in my post you brought it up not me..He fought Lara, Mayweather and Cotto there. Got favorable scores in each one of those fights besides the Golovkin bouts.

Comment

So does this story have any teeth?

Comment

This just in....Adelaide Byrd has been appointed Attorney General of Mexico and all charges against anyone with the First name Saul and Last name Alvarez in the whole country have been dropped and they have been awarded damages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            This just in....Adelaide Byrd has been appointed Attorney General of Mexico and all charges against anyone with the First name Saul and Last name Alvarez in the whole country have been dropped and they have been awarded damages.
            this just in...

type in google, ''48-0'' and you get this!

Comment

Kingpinelo is a cartel Bossnelo.

Hopefully the federales don't catch him and turn him into Criminelo

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                this just in...

type in google, ''48-0'' and you get this!

The fk this got to do with anything, dummy?

Comment

He wont be convicted of shit!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    The fk this got to do with anything, dummy?
                    ''this just in'' refers to news, at least real news!

And that's all she wrote!

Comment

Probably. I'd find it hard to imagine if the Cartel hasn't been in contact with Canelo. Julio Cesar Chavez had to kiss the ring so to speak as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X