Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG NEWS IN MEX! Saul Alvarez tied to alleged drug cartel money laundering scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Yeah right lol you realize how much money he brings to the US specifically Vegas economy? And you think anyone in the US cares about corruption in Mexico? LMAO

Mexican government doesn't even care. lol Canelo is worth too much to think he is running any crime rings he is just cool with dudes who are in that crime life. None of this will impact his boxing career.
    The US is investigating drug money laundering because obviously they don't care. Canelo's too important to the Vegas ecnomy for the US to deny his Visa but you claimed in the past he never gets favorable judging there.. Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      It ain't an area I've researched but it was my assumption that organised crime was involved heavily in boxing in Mexico - just as it always has been everywhere. Wherever there's a lot of money to be made there will be dudes willing to use violence to take their share of the pie. My understanding is that the cartels are engaged in pretty much every sphere of economic activity in Mexico anyway - the real surprise would be if they didn't have connections to the most lucrative stars in the business.

And boxing being used for money laundering? Surely not... tell me it ain't so! My faith is shaken to the core!

Comment

Canelo is just surrounded by corruption, from shady scorecards, PEDs and now Drug Cartels and money laundering!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          It won't make a difference. Canelo already has a few judges in his pocket
          HAHAHAhA great one!

On a serious note, creating a fondation is a long time known scheme for money loundering. In fact that's the real purpose for 99.9% of them.

Comment

And Sean Penn was once upon a time El Chapo’s dude.

Cartelism is for the big boys. Now the LDBC, whom love Thug Life and pimpin will acknowledge the new Scarface!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Or its as simple as you can't throw a rock in any direction down in Mexico without hitting a criminal linked to cartels. lol

And gangsters love celebs. Hell look at Frank Sinatra who had all kinds of friends with mob ties. They probably just like being around a superstar like Canelo and could be protecting him and letting everyone know not to phuk with him or else.
              If a paper trail leads back to Canelo about laundering through the foundation, can the government seize his assets in America, here in Australia they wouldn’t think twice about taking all his money

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                The US is investigating drug money laundering because obviously they don't care. Canelo's too important to the Vegas ecnomy for the US to deny his Visa but you claimed in the past he never gets favorable judging there.. Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
                You said visa issues this won't impact none of that or his boxing career. Look at you now trying to make this about GGG. Nobody is talking GGG and him ruining your world because Canelo broke his face and beat the mexican style out his azzz. And no judges is totally different then Vegas commission caring about what goes on in Mexico so they would never deny him a boxing license over this and none of this has a thing to do with you being butt hurt because Mr Mexican Style bytched out a Mexican Style fight he asked for or his own trainer telling him he was losing the fight then telling the world he didn't think GGG won after the fight. But it's the judges fault though? Did the judges do this to GGG'S face too? Stop trying to shoe horn your nonsense into every topic you cry baby bytch. Somehow EVERY thing has to come back to GGG losing and your bytcy azzz can't handle it. Side topic how does this picture make you feel?

TonyGe when he sees a thread about Canelo

Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-21-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Anybody with two eyes could see that ****. Fuxk them punk ass Mexicans!

Comment

Why are the same people that put up BS PBC is being forced to sell articles and saying it is true, denying this report and saying it is BS???

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      And boxing being used for money laundering? Surely not... tell me it ain't so! My faith is shaken to the core!

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      Nothing new in England MTK Global is run by Drugs money everybody involved are criminals
                      Yep. But people don't talk about that. I wonder why

Comment

Working...
                      X