Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Brits hold their fighters in such his praise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Do you think these Boxers care why? Did Deontay break down why? Or did he just say he wanted some of that? Just cuz you know why its happening doesnt mean it isnt happening.

There is nothing to stop Americans getting behind their fighters just like the Brits do, nothing at all, but thats just not how you roll. We do it better, sorry.What Americans like to do is get behind and support a SURE THING. 1st or last. Thats why Mayweather was so popular. We love our Boxers just cuz its a fun thing to do, you only want to support 100% winners. thats why American successful fighters are so scared to lose their 0. Thats why these big fights dont get made.

Lose your 0, lose a belt and you will lose your fans, lose your fans and you lose alot of income. So safety 1st, take the easier fights.
    Brits are PROFESSIONAL fans, most of them do nothing but look and get vicarious pleasure from what someone else is doing wherever they are from. It's second nature for them to fanboy foreigners, you do realise that's a bit strange don't you, nothing to brag about.

PS I'm not Murrican.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
      Brits are PROFESSIONAL fans, most of them do nothing but look and get vicarious pleasure from what someone else is doing wherever they are from. It's second nature for them to fanboy foreigners, you do realise that's a bit strange don't you, nothing to brag about.

PS I'm not Murrican.
      What? Professional fans? Are we getting paid? Nobody told me. All I know is deontay wilder said he wishes American fans were like British fans. So we must be doing something right and we are having alot of fun doing it.

I dont understand what you find to complain about or claim something is odd.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        What? Professional fans? Are we getting paid? Nobody told me. All I know is deontay wilder said he wishes American fans were like British fans. So we must be doing something right and we are having alot of fun doing it.

I dont understand what you find to complain about or claim something is odd.
        The fans of most countries back and support their own, Brits seem to back and support foreigners eg soccer, boxing. Of course they will back and support their own when they win, that's a given, everyone does that.

I'm not going to explain it more, it should be obvious and I think it's a bit weird.

Comment

I actually like how Brits get behind their fighters and I wish America would do the same. I feel like a lot of other nations have better 'team spirit' then America does. I don't know if its our dumbed down populace, our media blasting us with biased news, fear of standing for something, our increasing lethargy or lack of attention but I just don't feel a genuine Team America spirit anymore.

Comment

British boxing fans are great and everybody is regional in the US

So cal vs nor cal vs Bay Area vs west coast vs east coast vs tri state etc.

In fact we break it down by city if possible. LA vs Ny vs Detroit vs philly etc

Break it down by hood within city

South central vs east Los Angeles vs Washington heights vs Harlem vs north philly vs east Oakland etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Because what else do they have? their weather sucks, their country is getting bent over and trying to pull itself apart at the seams. They once owned three quarters of the world, and now they're stuck on a ****ty little fog island talking about how Lennox Lewis isn't a real brit.
              Fckk ENGLAND.

Bunch of rotten teeth, crumpet eating losers.

Comment

I think it's great they are enthusiatic. A bit tired of the network wars for sure and the endless posts about them, but overall can't hate on enthusiasm for their country's athletes.

Comment

Are these questions being asked by the same people who claim their guys are going to clean out divisions all the time only to see them get no more than 2 good wins their entire career? A lot don't even get a single good win like that other hype job Broner. Nobody does hype jobs like Americans. not even if you combined the rest of the world either.

I love irony. Americans seem to always give it to me.

We call good fighters... Good fighters until they prove otherwise. We don't put them on any pedestal like you do with yours.

unless of course you're talking about fans at fights? They just like seeing good fights regardless of their quality. Match them right, you get good fights. Simple.

But we have to get salty Americans and their bitterness saying shlt like "They only have a couple of sports to watch and have nothing else to do in the country"

Ret4rds. Just ret4rds.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Because what else do they have? their weather sucks, their country is getting bent over and trying to pull itself apart at the seams. They once owned three quarters of the world, and now they're stuck on a ****ty little fog island talking about how Lennox Lewis isn't a real brit.
                    Dude, you're from f3cking Canada. You know, the country no one knows exists?

It's like a peasant trying to clown a king. Be gone you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                      As you keep getting told that's because Brits have nothing much to cheer about. Their soccer teams are full of imports so if any genuine Brit actually get's off his bum and does something remotely well he is going to be a star.
                      You should really look up the meaning of ignorance.

You have 5 times out population, right? Now go and see the last Olympic medal table and tell me if you have 5 times the medals in Gold, Silver and Bronze. Then you'll see. Look at the last 5 years of the Tour De France. There's loads.

It's called the premier league for a reason. You get the best from around the world. Check other leagues and see overseas players there as well. A Welsh man in Gareth Bale plays for Madrid for f3ck sake.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But you're American, you're supposed to be thick and ignorant. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X